- Attribute: Fire
- Sign: None
- Usage Condition: This Move can only be used after DinoTector Terry/Tyrannosaurus has filled their armor bar and gained their DinoTector Armor, triggering on the first win after each time the bar is filled.
- Effect: Summon a swirling tunnel of fire to charge and shoot through, gathering flames and ramming into your opponent, sending them flying!
- Other: It has no card, nor does it count towards the 3-Move limit. It is exclusively a default function within every DinoTector Terry and DinoTector Tyrannosaurus card.
- Attribute: Fire
- Owner: Dr. Z, Ursula (Alpha Gang)
- Used by: DinoTector Terry
- Debut: Dinosaurs of the Caribbean
- Used to Defeat: Edmontonia, Gigas
- Effect: Gather fire around your body, then push it forward to form a wall of fire in front of you, melting into a fiery streak to shoot forward and ram into your opponent with it!
- Other: It was created by Dr. Z to be used with the Fire Element Booster, which he used for himself and later gave to Ursula. Terry can only use it with DinoTector Armor. It was Terry's eighth Move Card.
- +500 or +1000; If "Terry (DinoTector)" uses this Move, it gains +1000 Power instead of +500.
- Ultimate Fire is the only Fire Move not to be used or tried to be used against the D-Team's main dinosaurs.
- In Dinosaurs of the Caribbean, Dr. Z is accidentally shown slashing a Fire Dinosaur card when using this Move.
|p · e · t||Fire Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Blazing Spin Attack · Burning Dash · Fire Bomb · Fire Cannon · Fire Scorcher · Flare Sword · Heat Eruption · Magma Blaster · Volcano Burst|
|Special Moves:||Crimson Flame · Ultimate Fire · Spectral Lancer · Omega Phoenix|
|TCG Fire Moves|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.