- Attribute: Earth
- Sign: None
- Usage Condition: This Move can only be used after DinoTector Tank/Saichania has filled their armor bar and gained their DinoTector Armor, triggering on the first win after each time the bar is filled.
- Effect: Crystal shards fly up around you, then summon giant crystals to border your path, charging through to break them and shooting at your opponent, ramming into them and sending them flying!
- Other: It has no card, nor does it count towards the 3-Move limit. It is exclusively a default function within every DinoTector Tank and DinoTector Saichania card.
- Owner: Ed (Alpha Gang)
- Used by: DinoTector Tank
- Debut: The Third Cosmos Stone
- Appeared In: 62, 74
- Used to Defeat: Carcharodontosaurus (2nd)
- Effect: Border your pathway with glowing purple crystals, then charge forward through them, gaining energy and momentum, and smash into your opponent, sending them tumbling away!
- Other: It was created by Dr. Z to be used with the Earth Element Booster, which he gave to Ed. Tank can only use it with DinoTector Armor. It is Tank's fifth Move Card.
- Attribute: Earth
- Card Code: DKDS-062/100
- Card Rarity: Common
- Image From: Kaku 1st Crystal Break arcade card
- +500 or +1000; If "Tank (Dinotector)" uses this Move, it gains +1000 Power instead of +500.
- This is the only one of the six "real" Ultimate Moves (there are 6 other TCG-only ones) whose TCG card image isn't a scene from the anime. Instead, it is from a Crystal Break arcade card.
- It is the only Ultimate Move that didn't defeat one of the Space Pirates' altered dinosaurs (when Tank used it in a Combo Move with Spiny's Ultimate Water in The Haunted Hunt, Gigas blocked it).
|p · e · t||Earth Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Crystal Break · Earth Barrier · Earthquake · Gigarock Hammer · Mole Attack · Quake Saber · Rock Roller · Sand Trap · Spike Arrows|
|Special Moves:||Gaia Mountain · Ultimate Earth · Spectral Stinger|
|TCG Earth Moves|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.