Two Platoon Crush is a Grass Move Card. It was only in the arcade game.
It is the second Special Attack Move for Grass.
- Japanese Kanji: 超竜合体 (Combination of Super Dragons)
- Attribute: Grass
- Sign: Rock
- Usage Condition: This Move activates when you win with Rock after a tie.
- Effect: Supersaurus and Seismosaurus surround your opponent, then rear up and stomp the ground, sending your opponent flying into the air, and then crush your opponent between their necks as they fall down.
This card was only available in the Japanese arcade.
- Gekizan 1st Edition (New; 064-草; ft. vs. Baryonyx; Character: Reese)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition (072-草; ft. vs. Tyrannosaurus)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition+ (075-草; ft. vs. Tyrannosaurus)
- Gekizan 3rd Edition (082-草; ft. helping Parasaurolophus; Character: Ursula)
- Kakushin 1st Edition (056-草; ft. vs. Achelousaurus)
- Kakushin 2nd Edition (059-草; ft. vs. Centrosaurus)
- Kakushin 5th Edition Super Ω (052-草; ft. vs. Alpha Rajasaurus; Character: Reese)
- Kakushin 6th Edition Hyper Battle Museum (064-草; ft. vs. Tyrannosaurus)
- Although it doesn't actually appear in the anime, a scene in Tee'd Off, when Seismosaurus and Supersaurus rear up and slam into each other, does look similar to the effect of this Move; the two dinosaurs would just have to be working together and have an opponent they were crushing between them.
- Artwork from its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Cards Rejuvenating Light (Geki 2nd/2nd+) and Mega Healing (Geki 3rd).
|p · e · t||Grass Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Big Foot Assault · Egg Attack · Emerald Garden · Green Impulse · Metal Wing · Nature's Blessing · Super Impact · Thorn Whip · Two Platoon Crush|
|Special Moves:||Dino Force · Ultimate Leaf|
|TCG Grass Moves|