Triple Headbutt is a Normal Move Card. It is only in the arcade game.
- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: Scissors
- Compatibility Tabs: All
- Usage Condition: You have to win with Scissors to use this Move.
- Effect: A trio of Stegoceras appear, ramming your opponent repeatedly with their heads, lowering their Technique by 300! Hit the move button when the screen tells you to to increase its effect!
- 2007 1st Edition (New; 052-技; ft. vs. Einiosaurus)
- 2007 1st Edition+ (052-技; ft. vs. Einiosaurus)
- 2007 2nd Edition (068-技; ft. vs. Wuerhosaurus)
- 2007 3rd Edition (063-技; ft. vs. none)
- 2007 4th Edition (063-技; ft. vs. Alioramus)
- 2007 4th Edition+ (072-技; ft. vs. Alioramus)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition (043-技; ft. vs. Baryonyx)
- Gekizan 3rd Edition (042-技; ft. Giganotosaurus; Featured Character: Sheer)
- Kakushin 3rd Edition (022-技; ft. vs. Sinraptor)
- Artwork from one of its various arcade cards is seen on an unknown TCG Move Card from the Jurassic Clash deck (07 1st/1st+).