Triceratopsini is a tribe (small cluster of genera in a subfamily) of chasmosaurine ceratopsids. They are the "pinnacle" of the group, containing Triceratops and its advanced relatives. Many of them, however, are considered by at least some scientists to be in some way the same as Triceratops.
As ceratopsids, they are all Lightning Dinosaurs.
- Agathaumas sylvestris (dubious, likely Triceratops)
- Nedoceratops hatcheri (Diceratops, likely same as Triceratops)
- Ojoceratops fowleri (potentially same as Triceratops or Eotriceratops)
- Polyonax mortuarius (dubious, likely Triceratops)
- Regaliceratops peterhewsi (found outside group by some)