Tragedy of the Sphere (トラジェディーオブザボール Tragedy of the Ball in the Japanese arcade) is a Water Move Card.
It is the second Attack Move for Water.
- Japanese Kanji: 龍河苦玉 (Dragon River Ball)
- Taiwanese: 龍河玉璽 (Dragon Jade Seal)
- Attribute: Water
- Sign: Scissors
- Strength boost: 200 (Non-Critical); 300 (Critical)
- Technique boost: 50
- Usage Condition: This Move activates when you win with Scissors.
- Effect: Trap your opponent in a bubble of water to drown them, then run up and knock them out onto the ground!
- 3rd Edition (New; 036-水; ft. Spinosaurus)
- 2006 Rainy Season Limited Edition (036-水; ft. Amargasaurus)
- 4th Edition (045-水; ft. Saltasaurus vs. Utahraptor)
- 5th Edition (056-水; ft. Irritator vs. Kentrosaurus)
- 2006 Winter Season Limited Edition (060-水; ft. Baryonyx)
- 6th Edition (068-水; ft. Suchomimus)
- 2007 1st Edition (060-水; ft. Patagosaurus vs. Tarbosaurus)
- 2007 1st Edition+ (060-水; ft. Patagosaurus vs. Tarbosaurus)
- 2007 2nd Edition (080-水; ft. Shunosaurus vs. Dacentrurus)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition+ (055-水; ft. Baryonyx vs. Mapusaurus)
- Kakushin 5th Edition Super Ω (006-水; ft. Super Titanosaurus vs. Deinonychus; ft. char. Seth)
- 1st Edition (New; Water-02)
- 2nd Edition (045-Water; ft. Saltasaurus vs. Utahraptor)
- 3rd Edition (056-Water; ft. Irritator vs. Kentrosaurus)
- 4th Edition (060-Water; ft. Baryonyx)
- 5th Edition (068-Water; ft. Suchomimus)
- 2008 Special Edition (047-Water; ft. Amargasaurus)
- Series 2 1st Edition (060-Water; ft. Patagosaurus vs. Tarbosaurus)
- Series 2 2nd Edition (080-Water; ft. Shunosaurus vs. Dacentrurus)
- 1st Edition Extension (New; 水-02; ft. Saltasaurus vs. Utahraptor)
- 2nd Edition (New; 045-水; ft. Saltasaurus vs. Utahraptor)
- 3rd Edition (060-水; ft. Baryonyx)
- 4th Edition (068-水; ft. Suchomimus)
- 2008 Special Edition (047-水; ft. Amargasaurus)
- New 1st Edition (060-水; ft. Patagosaurus vs. Tarbosaurus)
- New 2nd Edition (080-水; ft. Shunosaurus vs. Dacentrurus)
- New 5th Edition (079-水; ft. Spinosaurus)
- Name: Tragic Sphere
- Element: Water
- Icon: Paper
- Card Code: DKCG-115/160, SAS-057/100
- Card Rarity: Common (DKCG), Silver Rare (SAS)
- Image From (DKCG): 07 1st(+)/S2 1st/New 1st arcade card
- Image From (SAS): 06 5th/S1 3rd arcade card
- +1000; (Only a Paper Water Dinosaur can use this Move.)
- It is called "Tragic Sphere" in the TCG and DS game.
- Artwork from its various arcade cards is also seen on the TCG Move Cards Mega Geyser (06 1st) and Water Spout (06 Rainy), and an altered version is seen on Gushing Geyser (06 6th).
- Like most Moves, it is highly impossible to achieve when real-world mechanics are considered: sauropods and spinosaurids leaping that high, the water sphere itself floating in midair and holding a dinosaur, the mere generation of the water sphere at all, etc.
|p · e · t||Water Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Aqua Javelin · Aqua Vortex · Aqua Whip · Futaba Super Cannon · Hydro Cutter · Ocean Panic · Shockwave · Tragedy of the Sphere · Water Sword|
|Special Moves:||Neptune Stream · Ultimate Water · Spectral Destroy|
|TCG Water Moves|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.