Tie Bomb is a Normal Move Card. It was only included in the arcade game.
- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: Paper
- Compatibility Tabs: All
- Usage Condition: You have to win with any Sign to use this Move.
- Effect: After a win, Alpha Bomb Mechs will float around your opponent. If the next battle is a tie, they explode!
- 2007 2nd Edition (New; 072-技; ft. Saichania vs. Opisthocoelicaudia)
- 2007 3rd Edition (067-技; ft. Maiasaura vs. Spinosaurus)
- 2007 4th Edition (067-技; ft. vs. Muttaburrasaurus)
- 2007 4th Edition+ (076-技; ft. vs. Muttaburrasaurus)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition (045-技; ft. vs. Tsintaosaurus)
- Gekizan 3rd Edition (044-技; ft. vs. Jobaria Featured Character: Dr. Z)
- Kakushin 2nd Edition (021-技; ft. vs. Ampelosaurus)
- According to the card's Robot Data File, the Tie Bombs were invented by Rod.
- If Tie Bomb activates in a 2v2 match on the turn its user defeats their first opponent, its activation will not carry over to the second opponent when they swap in.