Tie Bomb is a Normal Move Card. It was only included in the arcade game.
- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: Paper
- Compatibility Tabs: All
- Usage Condition: You have to win with any Sign to use this Move.
- Effect: After a win, Alpha Bomb Mechs will float around your opponent. If the next battle is a tie, they explode!
- 2007 2nd Edition (New; 072-技; ft. Saichania vs. Opisthocoelicaudia)
- 2007 3rd Edition (067-技; ft. Maiasaura vs. Spinosaurus)
- 2007 4th Edition (067-技; ft. vs. Muttaburrasaurus)
- 2007 4th Edition+ (076-技; ft. vs. Muttaburrasaurus)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition (045-技; ft. vs. Tsintaosaurus)
- Gekizan 3rd Edition (044-技; ft. vs. Jobaria Featured Character: Dr. Z)
- Kakushin 2nd Edition (021-技; ft. vs. Ampelosaurus)
- According to the card's Robot Data File, the Tie Bombs were invented by Rod.
- If Tie Bomb activates in a 2v2 match on the turn its user defeats their first opponent, its activation will not carry over to the second opponent when they swap in.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.