Tie Attack is a Normal Move Card.
- Taiwanese: 平手打擊
- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: Rock
- Compatibility Tabs: All
- Usage Condition: You have to win with any Sign to prepare this Move; it will trigger if the next round is a tie.
- Effect: Gather a surge of energy to deal your opponent more damage when you tie! This does not end the round.
- 2007 3rd Edition (New; 069-技; ft. Eustreptospondylus vs. Yangchuanosaurus)
- 2007 4th Edition (069-技; ft. Charonosaurus vs. Monoclonius)
- 2007 4th Edition+ (078-技; ft. Charonosaurus vs. Monoclonius)
- Gekizan 1st Edition (041-技; ft. Dilophosaurus vs. Suchomimus)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition+ (045-技; ft. Tyrannosaurus vs. Carcharodontosaurus)
- Kakushin 1st Edition (025-技; ft. Maiasaura vs. Dacentrurus)
- Kakushin 3rd Edition (024-技; ft. Albertaceratops vs. Centrosaurus)
- Kakushin 6th Edition Hyper Battle Museum (033-技; ft. Charonosaurus vs. Monoclonius)
- Artwork from its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Cards Stalemate Breaker (Geki 1st) and Reckless Charge (07 4th/4th+).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.