Thunder Storm Bazooka is a Lightning/Wind Fusion Move appearing in the anime and DS game.
- Attribute: Fusion (Lightning/Wind)
- Sign: None
- Owner: Max Taylor/Rex Owen (D-Team)
- Used by: Chomp/Ace
- Formed From: Thunder Bazooka, Cyclone
- First Appearance: One Final Move!
- Used to Defeat: Saurophaganax, Torvosaurus
- Effect: Ace forms a wind tunnel, which he and Chomp run through, before Chomp jumps and spins, gathering lightning and wind on his body, then rockets forward to deliver a drilling hit backed by two Elements to the opponent!
- It was the first Fusion Move used in the anime, being used shortly after Dr. Z told Max and Rex that Fusion Moves were possible.
- As a Fusion Move, in the anime it has no card, instead only being accessible through simultaneous usage of Thunder Bazooka and Cyclone.
- Its function is very similar to that of just Thunder Bazooka, but with the Wind Element giving the attack extra power; the DS Game uses a similar method for the rest of its Fusion Moves.
- It was the first Move to destroy a dinosaur's Spectral Armor, after an attack of just Thunder Bazooka wasn't enough.
- It was used three times during the anime to defeat two dinosaurs; the only one to survive being targeted was Yangchuanosaurus, who Sheer recalled before the attack could hit.
|p · e · t||Lightning Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Blitz Counter · Electric Charge · Gatling Spark · Lightning Ax · Lightning Spear · Lightning Strike · Plasma Anchor · Thunder Bazooka · Thunder Driver|
|Special Moves:||Final Thunder · Ultimate Thunder · Spectral Punisher|
|Fusion Moves:||Thunder Storm Bazooka (with Wind)|
|TCG Lightning Moves|
|p · e · t||Wind Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Biting Wind · Cyclone · Dino Illusion · Hurricane Beat · Jet Shuriken · Mayfly · Ninja Attack · Sonic Blast · Tornado Toss|
|Special Moves:||Air Raid Storm · Ultimate Wind|
|Fusion Moves:||Thunder Storm Bazooka (with Lightning)|
|TCG Wind Moves|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.