- Attribute: Fusion (Lightning/Wind)
- Sign: None
- Owner: Max Taylor/Rex Owen (D-Team)
- Used by: Chomp/Ace
- Formed From: Thunder Bazooka, Cyclone
- First Appearance: One Final Move!
- Used to Defeat: Saurophaganax, Torvosaurus
- Effect: Ace forms a wind tunnel, which he and Chomp run through, before Chomp jumps and spins, gathering lightning and wind on his body, then rockets forward to deliver a drilling hit backed by two Elements to the opponent!
- It was the first definitive Fusion Move used in the anime, being used shortly after Dr. Z told Max and Rex that Fusion Moves were possible.
- As a Fusion Move, in the anime it has no card, instead only being accessible through simultaneous usage of Thunder Bazooka and Cyclone.
- Its function is very similar to that of just Thunder Bazooka, but with the Wind Element giving the attack extra power; the DS Game uses a similar method for the rest of its Fusion Moves.
- It was the first Move to destroy a dinosaur's Spectral Armor, after an attack of just Thunder Bazooka wasn't enough. Other non-Ultimate Moves are later shown to be strong enough to do this, however, suggesting Dr. Z strengthened every Move in the D-Team's arsenal like with the "new" Move Emerald Garden.
- It was used three times during the anime to defeat two dinosaurs; the only one to survive being targeted was Yangchuanosaurus, who Shear recalled before the attack could hit.
- Despite being the major Fusion Move of the anime, it has no cross-promotion appearance in the TCG, whose Black Dinosaur Rampage deck already features Fusion Moves and Black Dinosaurs much like season 1's finale arc. Lightning and Wind are even one of the 6 combinations used for TCG Fusion Moves, though all are Wind with added Lightning instead of Thunder Storm Bazooka's Lightning with added Wind.
|p · e · t||Lightning Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Blitz Counter · Electric Charge · Gatling Spark · Lightning Ax · Lightning Spear · Lightning Strike · Plasma Anchor · Thunder Bazooka · Thunder Driver|
|Special Moves:||Final Thunder · Ultimate Thunder · Spectral Punisher|
|Fusion Moves:||Thunder Storm Bazooka (with Wind)|
|TCG Lightning Moves|
|p · e · t||Wind Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Biting Wind · Cyclone · Dino Illusion · Hurricane Beat · Jet Shuriken · Mayfly · Ninja Attack · Sonic Blast · Tornado Toss|
|Special Moves:||Air Raid Storm · Ultimate Wind|
|Fusion Moves:||Thunder Storm Bazooka (with Lightning)|
|TCG Wind Moves|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.