Stun Dash (Hundred Fierce Face Slaps 百烈ビンタ in the Japanese version) is a Normal Move Card.
- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: Paper
- Compatibility Tabs: 1-3 (great), 4-6 (okay)
- Usage Condition: You must win with Paper after the icon "!" has appeared to use this Move.
- Effect: Segnosaurus comes and slaps your opponent repeatedly with its claws, damaging them and lowering their Technique! Rapidly hit the move button to increase the damage they take.
- 6th Edition (New; 059-技; ft. vs. Tyrannosaurus)
- 2007 1st Edition (048-技; ft. vs. Amargasaurus)
- 2007 1st Edition+ (048-技; ft. vs. Amargasaurus)
- 2007 2nd Edition (064-技; ft. vs. Torosaurus)
- 2007 3rd Edition (059-技; ft. none)
- 2007 4th Edition (059-技; ft. vs. Spinosaurus)
- 2007 4th Edition+ (068-技; ft. vs. Spinosaurus)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition (041-技; ft. vs. Tarbosaurus)
- Gekizan 3rd Edition (040-技; ft. Gojirasaurus; Featured Character: Foolscap)
- Kakushin 1st Edition (022-技; ft. vs. Tarbosaurus)
- Artwork from its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Cards Counterattack, Desperate Strike, and an unknown DKJC Move.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.