- Species: Spinosaurus
- Name: Spiny (スピノ Spino)
- Owner: Zander & Rod (Alpha Gang)
- Attribute: Water
- Sign: Scissors
- Power: 2000
- Technique: 700
- Scissors (Critical): 600
- Rock/Paper: 475
- Type: Lucky 7 Type
- Card Rarity: Gold
- Ultimate Move: Ultimate Water
- Other: Like all armored arcade dinosaurs, he gains his armor after he battles enough to fill the bar at the bottom of the screen, using his Ultimate Move on the next win. The bar to use the Move again recharges quicker once he has his armor.
Like all armored dinosaurs, he was only available in the Japanese version.
- Gekizan 2nd Edition (New; DT06-竜)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition+ (DT06-竜)
- Gekizan 3rd Edition (DT13-竜)
- 3D image edition (DT19-竜)
- Kakushin 1st Edition (DT24-竜)
- Kakushin 2nd Edition (DT30-竜)
- Kakushin 3rd Edition (DT36-竜)
- Kakushin 4th Edition (DT42-竜)
- Main article: Spiny
- Attribute: Water
- Owner: Ursula (Alpha Gang), Zander (Alpha Gang)
- Debut: High Sea Chase
- Dinosaurs Defeated: Jobaria, Ophthalmosaurus, Gigas (with Chomp and Ace)
- Defeated by: Afrovenator, Genie, Armatus (2x)
- Other: Spiny can use Ultimate Water only when in this form. His Element Booster was first used against Foolscap's Jobaria. Spiny is the only DinoTector dinosaur to have used a Move before his Ultimate Move after first taking his armored form. It is the second of the Alpha Gang's Element Boosters to debut and the fifth overall, and is typically used as his main battling form once acquired.
- Futaba Super Cannon
- Futabasaurus shoots a high-powered blast of water at Spiny's opponent!
- Water Sword
- Spiny shoots a long sword-like blade of water from his mouth and swings it at his opponent! Likely provided by Dr. Z.
- Ultimate Water
- A tidal wave rises behind Spiny, pushing him forward down a path lined by geysers to ram into his opponent! Provided by Dr. Z.
- Hydro Cutter
- A crescent of water rises in front of Spiny, and he knocks it spinning to fly forward and slice his opponent! Acquired after Genie's defeat.
- Attribute: Water
- Sign: Scissors
- Power: 2000, 1900 (PP1)
- Level: -
- Life: 3
- Card Code: DKDS-082/100, DKDS-096/100, DKTA-082/100, SAS-076/100, PP1-002/006, JCL-074/100
- Card Rarity: Gold Rare (DKDS-SAS), Colossal Rare (DKDS), Colossal Exclusive (PP1), Thai Common (JCL)
- Image From (DKDS): Ep. 57 anime scene
- Image From (DKTA): Ep. 74 anime scene
- Image From (SAS): Ep. 57 anime scene
- Image From (JCL): Ep. 74 anime scene
- Other: As a Dinotector Dinosaur, it can only be summoned by being placed on top of a small form Spiny with the [Dinotector On] ability.
- [Water Master] (all)
- This Dinosaur can use all Water Super Moves.
- [Ultimate Flood] (DKDS)
- If this Dinosaur uses an Ultimate Super Move, draw a card after the battle. (An Ultimate Super Move is any Super Move with "Ultimate" in its name.)
- [Justice Flood] (DKTA)
- When this Dinosaur battles a Spectral Armor Dinosaur, draw 2 cards.
- [Alpha Flood] (SAS)
- At the end of your turn, if you have "Terry (Battle Mode)" or "Tank (Battle Mode)" in play, you can draw cards until you have 6 in your hand.
- [Water Strengthening] (PP1)
- When this Dinosaur attacks, you can reveal your hand. If all the cards revealed are Water cards, this Dinosaur has 2200 Power during that battle.
- [JCL ability]
- (need translations)
|p · e · t||Water Anime Dinosaurs|
|Season 1:||Spiny · Saltasaurus · Suchomimus · Amargasaurus · Futabasaurus · Baryonyx · Ampelosaurus|
|Season 2:||Spiny · Shunosaurus · Shunosaurus/Armor · Jobaria · Jobaria/Armor · Spiny/Armor · Ophthalmosaurus · Futabasaurus · Baryonyx · Baryonyx/Armor · Genie · Isisaurus/Armor|
|p · e · t||Water Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Agustinia · Amargasaurus · Ampelosaurus · Baryonyx · Camarasaurus · Cetiosaurus · Dicraeosaurus · Futabasaurus · Gondwanatitan · Irritator · Isisaurus · Jobaria · Nemegtosaurus · Opisthocoelicaudia · Patagosaurus · Saltasaurus · Seismosaurus · Shunosaurus · Spinosaurus · Suchomimus · Titanosaurus|
|Move Card:||Futabasaurus · Ophthalmosaurus|
|Altered/Armored:||Amargasaurus/Alpha · Amargasaurus/Armor · Baryonyx/Armor · Baryonyx/Super · Brontosaurus/Armor · Camarasaurus/Super · Dicraeosaurus/Super · Irritator/Alpha · Isisaurus/Armor · Jobaria/Armor · Nemegtosaurus/Alpha · Opisthocoelicaudia/Super · Shunosaurus/Armor · Spinosaurus/Armor · Spinosaurus/Black · Spinosaurus/Super · Spiny/Armor · Spiny/Super · Suchomimus/Alpha · Titanosaurus/Super|
|Main:||Spiny · Genie|
|p · e · t||Gold Rare Arcade Dinosaurs|
|Fire:||Tyrannosaurus (1st) · Mapusaurus (2nd)|
|Water:||Spinosaurus (1st) · Ampelosaurus (2nd) · Isisaurus (3rd)|
|Lightning:||Styracosaurus (1st) · Pentaceratops (2nd)|
|Earth:||Saichania (1st) · Euoplocephalus (2nd) ·|
|Grass:||Parasaurolophus (1st) · Saurolophus (2nd) · Lambeosaurus/magnicristatus (3rd)|
|Wind:||Carnotaurus (1st) · Megaraptor (2nd) · Allosaurus/atrox (3rd)|
|Other & Exclusive:||Acrocanthosaurus/Alpha · Chomp · Ace · Paris · Terry · Spiny · Tank · Saurophaganax · Tyrannosaurus/Black · Gojirasaurus · Eocarcharia|
|Armored:||Chomp/Armor · Ace/Armor · Paris/Armor Terry/Armor · Spiny/Armor · Tank/Armor · Eocarcharia/Armor|
|p · e · t||DinoTector Dinosaurs|
|D-Team:||Chomp/Armor · Ace/Armor · Paris/Armor · Triceratops/Armor · Carnotaurus/Armor · Parasaurolophus/Armor|
|Alpha Gang||Terry/Armor · Spiny/Armor · Tank/Armor · Tyrannosaurus/Armor · Spinosaurus/Armor · Saichania/Armor|