- Attribute: Spectral (Water Dinosaur)
- Sign: None
- Usage Condition: This Move can only be used after Spectral Armor Bronto has filled its armor bar and gained its Spectral Armor, triggering on the first win after each time the bar is filled.
- Effect: Two "arms" extend from the armor on Bronto' sides and form a near circular arc over his back. Energy is channeled from six colored balls embedded in the "arms" into a large armor spike on Bronto' neck, and then unleashed in a massive purple beam that destroys his opponent!
- Other: Like all arcade Ultimate Moves, it has no card, nor does it count towards the 3-Move limit. It is exclusively a default function within every Spectral Armor Bronto card.
- Attribute: Spectral (Secret Dinosaur)
- Owner: Spectre
- Used By: Brontikens
- Debut: The Search for the Last Cosmos Stone
- Used to Defeat: None
- Effect: Two "arms" extend from the armor on Brontikens' sides and form a near circular arc over his back. Energy is charged up in six colored balls embedded in the "arms", then it is transferred to a large armor spike on Brontikens' neck, and then unleashed in a massive purple beam that destroys his opponent!
- Other: Like the other Spectral Moves, it has no actual card, instead being a function of the Spectral Armor triggered on command.
- It was the only Spectral Move to not defeat a dinosaur, despite seemingly being by far the strongest.
- It was the fourth and final Spectral Move to debut.
- Though only used by one dinosaur, Apatosaurus, that dinosaur's Element is alternately Water in the arcade and Secret in the anime.
- Owing to the presence of Brontikens in the TCG's half-known Jurassic Clash booster set and the known inclusion of Spectral Punisher, Spectral Destroy may also have a TCG card, but its existence isn't directly confirmed. If it does, its would-be Element is unclear, as Spectral Punisher was made a Lightning Move like Maximus, but Brontikens is a Secret Dinosaur, and no Secret Move cards yet exist in the TCG.
|p · e · t||Water Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Aqua Javelin · Aqua Vortex · Aqua Whip · Futaba Super Cannon · Hydro Cutter · Ocean Panic · Shockwave · Tragedy of the Sphere · Water Sword|
|Special Moves:||Neptune Stream · Ultimate Water · Spectral Destroy|
|TCG Water Moves|
|p · e · t||Secret Move Cards|
|Brontosaurus:||Arc Discharge · Electro Launcher · Megawatt Stomp · Spectral Destroy|
|Cryolophosaurus:||Blizzard Smash · Frozen Glide · Snow Crystal|
|Deinonychus:||Crossing Attack · Dynamic Galaxy · Spinning Attack · "Whip Attack"|
|Megalosaurus:||Gigantic Fall · Psychic Bind · Zero G Throw|
|Pachycephalosaurus:||Head Driver · Laser Ray · Quake Hit|
|Pawpawsaurus:||Pawpaw Lovelove · Pawpaw Press · Pawpaw Rolling|
|Therizinosaurus:||Claw Blade · Dangerous Claw · Gyro Claw|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.