Softening Beam (Soft Beam, やわらかびーむ) is a Normal Move Card. It is only available in the Japanese arcade.
- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: Paper
- Usage Condition: This Moves activates when you win with Paper after the icon "!" has appeared.
- Effect: An Actroid with tank treads for feet and a huge satellite disk on its back will transmit a signal over your opponent. They will lose if the next battle is a tie!
- Gekizan 2nd Edition (New; 051-技; ft. vs. Tyrannosaurus)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition+ (052-技; ft. vs. Tyrannosaurus)
- Gekizan 3rd Edition (054-技; ft. none; ft. char. Dr. Z)
- Kakushin 1st Edition (031-技; ft. vs. Carcharodontosaurus)
- Kakushin 2nd Edition (028-技; ft. none)
- Kakushin 3rd Edition (031-技; ft. vs. Parasaurolophus)
- Kakushin 4th Edition (034-技; ft. vs. Shunosaurus)
- This Move's effect is effectively the same as Cyclone, letting the player attack during a tie on the following turn, but by influencing the opponent instead of the user.