Skydive is a Normal Move Card. It is only in the arcade game.
- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: Rock
- Compatibility Tabs: All
- Usage Condition: You must win with Rock to use this Move, after the "!" icon has appeared.
- Effect: Quetzalcoatlus picks up your opponent by the tail, then flies around and rams them into two landscape-dependent obstacles before spinning and throwing them into a final obstacle, dealing damage and lowering their Technique! Hit the move button when indicated to make the attempted hits successful, otherwise Quetzalcoatlus will fly by without ramming them.
- 2007 2nd Edition (New; 069-技; ft. vs. Rajasaurus)
- 2007 3rd Edition (064-技; ft. none)
- 2007 4th Edition (064-技; ft. vs. Saichania)
- 2007 4th Edition+ (073-技; ft. vs. Saichania)
- 2007 Pterosaur Exhibition Promo Fossil edition (2007 EX02-技)
- Gekizan 1st Edition (039-技; ft. vs. Monolophosaurus)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition+ (042-技; ft. vs. Sauropelta)
- Kakushin 1st Edition (023-技; ft. vs. Baryonyx)
- Skydive's arcade card was the second exclusive card in 2007, a promo card from the Japanese Pterosaur Exhibition.
- Some of the obstacles Quetzalcoatlus can ram the opponent into are stacks of crates with the Alpha Gang emblem and an Alpha Gang dinosaur cage (in various Alpha Base locations) and large rocks (in natural locations).
- It can be noted that sometimes Quetzalcoatlus doesn't seem to be holding the dinosaur. This is an animation error since only one animation was given to each type of dinosaur, so this can be forgiven.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.