Sand Trap is an Earth Move Card.
- Japanese Kanji: 沙漠流砂 (Desert Quicksand)
- Attribute: Earth
- Sign: Rock
- Usage Condition: This Move sometimes activates after you tie with any sign.
- Effect: Trap your opponent in a swirling pool of sand, then a sharp mountain of sand will erupt from the pool, stabbing and throwing them out! Your opponent's Technique will also be lowered by 200.
This card was only available in the Japanese version.
- Gekizan 3rd Edition (New; 080-土; ft. Pinacosaurus vs. Eustreptospondylus)
- Kakushin 1st Edition (052-土; ft. Tuojiangosaurus vs. Styracosaurus)
- Kakushin 2nd Edition (055-土; ft. Tarchia vs. Suchomimus)
- Kakushin 3rd Edition (061-土; ft. Panoplosaurus vs. Lambeosaurus magnicristatus)
- Kakushin 4th Edition (062-土; ft. Stegosaurus vs. Giganotosaurus)
- Kakushin 5th Edition Super Ω (047-土; ft. Gastonia vs. Cetiosaurus)
- Kakushin 6th Edition Hyper Battle Museum (060-土; ft. Gigantspinosaurus vs. Torvosaurus)
- Attribute: Earth
- Owner: Shear (Space Pirates)
- Used By: Lexovisaurus
- Used In: Princess of the City
- Used to Defeat: None
- Effect: Trap your opponent in swirling pool of sand! The second part of this Move's arcade effect was never seen in the anime, so its presence is unknown.
- Other: Shear had Lexovisaurus use it to trap Paris, Zoe, and Zahrah, but the pool disappeared when Lexovisaurus was defeated by Ace.
- Artwork from its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Cards Quicksand Drain and Earthquake (SAS only; it is one of the only arcade/anime Moves to have its TCG card showing another Move).
|p · e · t||Earth Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Crystal Break · Earth Barrier · Earthquake · Gigarock Hammer · Mole Attack · Quake Saber · Rock Roller · Sand Trap · Spike Arrows|
|Special Moves:||Gaia Mountain · Ultimate Earth · Spectral Stinger|
|TCG Earth Moves|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.