Various recent size estimates for Rajasaurus have fallen between 6.6-11 meters (22-36 feet).
- Name: Rajasaurus narmadensis
- Name Meaning: Regal Lizard
- Diet: Carnivore
- Length: 8-9 meters (26-30 feet)
- Time Period: Late Cretaceous
- Classification: Ceratosauria --> Abelisauridae --> Majungasaurinae
- Place Found: India
- Describer: Srivastava and Sahni, 1983
Dinosaur King Statistics
- Attribute: Fire
- Sign: Scissors
- Strength: 1400
- Technique: 800
- Compatibility: Tab 4
- Scissors (Critical): 660
- Rock/Paper: 420
- Hunter Type (Taiwanese New 5th Edition)
- Recovery Type (Japanese Gekizan series)
- Arcade Nickname:
- Japanese: インドの猛竜 (Indian Violent Dragon)
- Altered Forms: Super Alpha Rajasaurus, Super Rajasaurus
Rajasaurus was only available in the Japanese and Taiwanese versions, but its Taiwanese card can be used in the English version.
- New 5th Edition (New; 028-龍; Hunter Type)
- Attribute: Fire
- Owner: Shear (Spectral Space Pirates), Max Taylor (D-Team)
- Location: Paris, France, 1615
- Appearance: The French Conniption
- Dinosaurs Defeated: None
- Defeated by: Chomp
- Armored Form: Spectral Armor Rajasaurus
- Other: Not counting Gigas, it was the last new Fire Dinosaur to appear in the anime.
- Blazing Spin Attack
- With a flaming mouth, Rajasaurus bites onto its opponent's neck, and then swings them around several times and tosses them away!
- Elemental Attribute: Fire
- Critical Move: Scissors
- Rarity: 3 star
- Battle Type: Crisis Type
- Fossil/Move Set: Mystery Fossil (Asian Moves)
- Locations: Gobi Village (Mystery)
- random Red Super Alpha Droids (Warehouse, North America)
- random Red Super Alpha Droids (Secret Base, North America)
- Encyclopedia number: D10
- Other: Rajasaurus' Mystery Fossil is obtained after gathering two well-diggers in South Gobi Plain.
- Element: Fire
- Icon: Rock
- Power: 1400
- Level: 3
- Life: 2
- Card Code: DKCG-007/160
- Card Rarity: Silver Rare
- Image From: (new art)
- Other Forms: Alpha Rajasaurus
- [Bite] When this Dinosaur wins a battle during your turn, your opponent loses 1 extra Life Point.
- Element: Fire
- Icon: Paper
- Power: 1200
- Level: 2
- Life: 1
- Card Code: DKTA-006/100
- Card Rarity: Common
- Image From: Ep. 71 anime scene
- [Rampage: 1500] During your turn, this Dinosaur's Power is 1500.
Rajasaurus was first summoned by Shear in Renaissance Paris during The French Conniption, showing a preview of her power to the Royal Mother to snag the job of tracking down the "Blue Eye of Gaia" alongside Richelieu. She later summoned it to destroy the orphanage house the Cosmos Stone was suspected to be in, but was interrupted when Chomp appeared, who knocked Rajasaurus away…and into the orphanage anyway. They took their DinoTector and Spectral Armor forms, Chomp hitting Rajasaurus…into the orphanage again. Rajasaurus hit Chomp with Blazing Spin Attack, but Chomp then tossed it into the air and hit it with Lightning Strike, destroying its Spectral Armor…and letting it hit the orphanage's tower, which then fell on it, defeating it. Its card was quietly reclaimed by Max before slinking away from the destroyed building he'd been trying to protect.
Not much is known about the personality of Rajasaurus, since it was under the control of the Space Pirates when it fought the D-Team. It proved itself to be a very strong dinosaur and was the only Space Pirates dinosaur that was not defeated when its Spectral Armor was destroyed, but only when the tower fell on it. As a result, it was no longer under Shear's control for a brief moment, but since it was defeated shortly thereafter, it can only be seen that it was angry at Chomp for beating it up.
- Dr. Taylor's arcade comments:
- Original: カルノタウルスににた肉食恐竜で頭に一本のひくい角がある。がっしりとした体つきをしている。
- Translation: A carnivore has a horn on its head, which is similar to Carnotaurus. It has a solid body.
- Taiwanese: 近似於牛龍的肉食恐龍，頭上長有低矮的角，有著強壯的身體。
- Being a ceratosaurian, Rajasaurus should have four fingers rather than the three as portrayed in Dinosaur King, and as an abelisaurid, its arms may actually have been nearly useless, like Carnotaurus'.
- It was the only dinosaur in the anime that was not defeated when its Spectral Armor was destroyed, though was clearly weakened.
- Rajasaurus shares its anime dub roar with several other theropods: Saurophaganax's later episodes, Torvosaurus, one of the second Mapusaurus's several roars, Afrovenator, and Gigas's later episodes.
|p · e · t||Fire Anime Dinosaurs|
|Season 1:||Terry · Carcharodontosaurus · Acrocanthosaurus · Acrocanthosaurus/Alpha · Daspletosaurus · Saurophaganax · Mapusaurus · Tyrannosaurus/Black|
|Season 2:||Terry · Torvosaurus · Torvosaurus/Armor · Yangchuanosaurus · Yangchuanosaurus/Armor · Terry/Armor · Mapusaurus · Mapusaurus/Armor · Carcharodontosaurus · Carcharodontosaurus/Armor · Rajasaurus · Rajasaurus/Armor · Gigas/Armor|
|p · e · t||Fire Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Abelisaurus · Acrocanthosaurus · Albertosaurus · Alioramus · Carcharodontosaurus · Daspletosaurus · Eocarcharia · Giganotosaurus · Gorgosaurus · Mapusaurus · Metriacanthosaurus · Rajasaurus · Saurophaganax · Siamotyrannus · Tarbosaurus · Torvosaurus · Tyrannosaurus · Yangchuanosaurus|
|Altered/Armored:||Acrocanthosaurus/Alpha · Alioramus/Super · Carcharodontosaurus/Armor · Daspletosaurus/Super · Eocarcharia/Armor · Eocarcharia/Super · Giganotosaurus/Alpha · Gigas · Gigas/Armor · Gorgosaurus/Alpha · Mapusaurus/Armor · Rajasaurus/Alpha · Rajasaurus/Armor · Rajasaurus/Super · Tarbosaurus/Super · Terry/Armor · Terry/Super · Torvosaurus/Armor · Torvosaurus/Super · Tyrannosaurus/Armor · Tyrannosaurus/Black · Tyrannosaurus/Super · Yangchuanosaurus/Armor|
|Main:||Terry · Gigas|