It was the third of three Attack Moves for Wind.
- Japanese Kanji: 分身術攻
- Attribute: Wind
- Sign: Scissors
- Power boost: 200 (Non-Critical); 300 (Critical)
- Technique boost: 50
- Usage Condition: You have to win at Scissors to use this Move.
- Effect: Sprint in bursts around your opponent, leaving five duplicates of yourself surrounding them; the six of you then speed in and hit your opponent in rapid succession!
- 4th Edition (New; 057-風; ft. Monolophosaurus vs. Einiosaurus)
- 5th Edition (069-風; ft. Dilophosaurus)
- 2006 Winter Season Limited Edition (074-風; ft. Carnotaurus)
- 6th Edition (084-風; ft. Neovenator)
- 2007 1st Edition (077-風; ft. Utahraptor)
- 2007 1st Edition+ (077-風; ft. Utahraptor)
- 2007 2nd Edition (099-風; ft. Allosaurus vs. Patagosaurus)
- 2007 3rd Edition (097-風; ft. Deltadromeus vs. Ankylosaurus)
- 2007 4th Edition (097-風; ft. Liliensternus vs. Amargasaurus)
- 2007 4th Edition+ (108-風; ft. Liliensternus vs. Amargasaurus)
- Gekizan 1st Edition (055-風; ft. Megaraptor vs. Shantungosaurus)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition+ (063-風; ft. Monolophosaurus vs. Pachyrhinosaurus)
- Kakushin 5th Edition Super Ω (022-風; ft. Super Monolophosaurus vs. Pawpawsaurus)
- Kakushin 6th Edition Hyper Battle Museum (067-風; Carnotaurus vs. Spinosaurus)
- 2nd Edition (New; 057-Wind; ft. Monolophosaurus vs. Einiosaurus)
- 3rd Edition (069-Wind; ft. Dilophosaurus)
- 4th Edition (074-Wind; ft. Carnotaurus)
- 5th Edition (084-Wind; ft. Neovenator)
- Series 2 1st Edition (077-Wind; ft. Utahraptor)
- Series 2 2nd Edition (098-Wind; ft. Allosaurus vs. Patagosaurus)
- Series 2 3rd Edition (097-Wind; ft. Deltadromeus vs. Ankylosaurus)
- Series 2 4th Edition (108-Wind; ft. Liliensternus vs. Amargasaurus)
- 2nd Edition (New; 057-風; ft. Monolophosaurus vs. Einiosaurus)
- 3rd Edition (074-風; ft. Carnotaurus)
- 4th Edition (084-風; ft. Neovenator)
- New 1st Edition (077-風; ft. Utahraptor)
- New 2nd Edition (098-風; ft. Allosaurus vs. Patagosaurus)
- New 3rd Edition (097-風; ft. Deltadromeus vs. Ankylosaurus)
- New 4th Edition (108-風; ft. Liliensternus vs. Amargasaurus)
- Attribute: Wind
- Owner: Rex Owen (D-Team), Shear (Space Pirates)
- Used By: Ace, Megaraptor (2nd)
- Debut: Escape from Zeta Point
- Used to Defeat (Ace): Tank, Allosaurus, Spiny, Deinonychus (2nd)
- Used to Defeat (Megaraptor): None
- Effect: Run forward and create duplicates of yourself, all of which jump up and land around his opponent, running in a circle around them; then, the copies dash from one side to the other, slamming the opponent as they pass, the hits quickly coming faster and faster!
- Other: It was in the card folio Jonathan had. It was stolen by the Alpha Gang, but was reclaimed by Dr. Taylor, who gave it to Rex. It was Ace's second Move Card; it was his second most-used Move in season 1, but was only used once in Mesozoic Meltdown. Shear used another copy with her Megaraptor (Meg), but it was countered by Ace's Ultimate Wind.
- Attribute: Wind
- Sign: Scissors
- Card Code: DKCG-138/160, SAS-065/100
- Card Rarity: Common (DKCG), Silver Rare (SAS)
- Image From (DKCG): Ep. 18 anime scene
- Image From (SAS): Geki 1st arcade card
- +1000; (Only a Scissors Wind Dinosaur can use this Move.)
- Artwork from its various arcade cards is also seen on the TCG Move Cards Whirlwind (06 4th), Gust of Vengeance (Kaku 6th), Breakneck Blitz (06 5th), and Stealth Slash (06 6th).
- This Move has had various interactions with other Moves:
- In Dance Evolution, Ace used it to jump over Tank's ground-splitting Earthquake.
- Ace used it against Terry in Temple Tempest, but Terry dodged it and Tag Team's Pawpawsaurus jumped into his place to get hit instead.
- Ace used it in A Mesozoic Mess to avoid getting hit by Allosaurus' Mayfly and then quickly hit it right after its attack was over.
- In the anime, Wind Dinosaurs using this Move usually duplicate while rushing towards their opponent and then continue to run in a circle while enveloping the opponent, making it look similar to Mayfly (since they score similarly high numbers of hits). In the arcade, Wind Dinosaurs duplicate into only six copies that surround the opponent while standing still, then rush into the center to attack (thus only scoring six hits).
- In the anime, the animation for Ninja Attack doesn't show the attack going for the center of the opponent, but a small triangle around them. This can be seen clearly in Ninja Nightmare!, when Ace uses it against the Deinonychus trio and merely corrals them closer together, failing to hit at all.
- Though the DS Game recycles the arcade game's animation for this Move, the copies of the dinosaur are not visibly present, and instead streaks of empty air appear to strike the opponent.
|p · e · t||Wind Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Biting Wind · Cyclone · Dino Illusion · Hurricane Beat · Jet Shuriken · Mayfly · Ninja Attack · Sonic Blast · Tornado Toss|
|Special Moves:||Air Raid Storm · Ultimate Wind|
|Fusion Moves:||Thunder Storm Bazooka (with Lightning)|
|TCG Wind Moves|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.