Neptune Stream is a Water Move Card. It was only available in Japanese arcade and is the Non-sign Move for Water.
- Japanese Kanji: 海神昇流 (The Rage of Sea God)
- Attribute: Water
- Sign: Critical
- Usage Condition: This Move activates when you win with your dinosaur's sign.
- Effect: Smack your opponent with your tail, then press the two buttons onscreen to toss them into the air, three more buttons to shoot a beam of water from your mouth through them, and finally four more buttons for a geyser to erupt from the ground and catch them! Jump into the geyser and rise spinning to corkscrew into them!
- Other: This Move equips to the dinosaur's Critical Move slot. During its usage, it will end early if you don't press the right buttons in the right order.
It was only available in Japanese version.
- Kakushin 5th Edition Super Ω (New; 033-水; ft. Super Spinosaurus; ft. char. Seth)
- Kakushin 6th Edition Hyper Battle Museum (049-水; ft. Amargasaurus vs. Megaraptor)
|p · e · t||Water Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Aqua Javelin · Aqua Vortex · Aqua Whip · Futaba Super Cannon · Hydro Cutter · Ocean Panic · Shockwave · Tragedy of the Sphere · Water Sword|
|Special Moves:||Neptune Stream · Ultimate Water · Spectral Destroy|
|TCG Water Moves|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.