Move Block (lit. Attack Seal/Sealed Attack わざふうじ in the Japanese arcade) is a Normal Move Card.
- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: Rock
- Compatibility Tabs: All
- Usage Condition: You have to win with Rock to use this Move.
- Description: A parent and child Troodon team blocks your opponent's Move Cards!
- Effect: After you attack, a Troodon parent and child come and stomp on your opponent, blocking them from using any of their Move Cards during the next battle!
- 2007 1st Edition (New; 054-技; ft. vs. Iguanodon)
- 2007 1st Edition+ (054-技; ft. vs. Iguanodon)
- 2007 2nd Edition (071-技; ft. vs. Carcharodontosaurus)
- 2007 3rd Edition (065-技; ft. none)
- 2007 4th Edition (066-技; ft. vs. Ampelosaurus)
- 2007 4th Edition+ (075-技; ft. vs. Ampelosaurus)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition (044-技; ft. vs. Brachylophosaurus)
- Gekizan 3rd Edition (043-技; ft. Monoclonius; ft. char. Gabbro)
- Kakushin 1st Edition (024-技; ft. vs. Tarchia)
- Elemental Attribute: None (Normal)
- Hand Sign: Rock
- Color Box: Blue
- Learned: Level 17 Asia (Rock)
- MP Cost: 4
- Boost: x1.0
- Description: Velociraptor blocks one of the opponent's moves!
- Effect: Velociraptor rams the foe, then a pair of Velociraptor stomp on it! A random move button of the foe is blocked from use next turn.
- Artwork from one of its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Card Distraction (07 4th/4th+).
- In the arcade, the two Troodon in the Move are said to be parent and child, though their character models are the same size.
- The effect of this Move is like triggering Move Breaker for all Signs at once, but it requires winning with a specific Sign instead of tying at any Sign.
- For unknown reasons, the DS Game features Velociraptor using this Move instead of Troodon. Both dinosaurs are also featured in a number of other DS Moves, some of Troodon's even using the same animation.
- The DS animation of Velociraptor ramming is recycled from the base Move Ram, the arcade's default Scissors attack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.