Yangchuanosaurus scares the D-Team out of the alley and Shear captures Sophia while she turns Yang into Spectral Armor Yangchuanosaurus to hold Chomp and Ace off. When they use Thunder Storm Bazooka, Sheer recalls Yang and forces Sophia to tell her where the Yellow Cosmos Stone is. After the Alpha Gang is recaptured, the D-Team frees Sophia and rush back to Rome. Sulla makes Spartacus fight Spiny until Sheer battles him with Yang. After beating him, Shear battles the D-Team and despite Chomp beating her Move Card dinosaur Piatnitzkysaurus, she beats Ace and Paris with Burning Dash. Luckily, Dr. Z gives Max the Element Boosters and activates Chomp's DinoTector form, beating Yang with Ultimate Thunder. Max reclaims its card (and Piatnitzkysaurus' card). Despite losing her cards, Shear leaves the fight and grabs the Yellow Cosmos Stone from Spartacus. After that, Spartacus and Sophia say goodbye to the D-Team as Jonathan and the Backlander take them into the Time Space, where Zander and Dr. Z drop a soda on the drive, which causes the system to shut down.
Shear vs. Max/Rex Edit
Max summons Chomp to battle Yangchuanosaurus, but Shear gives him its Spectral Armor form. Chomp charges him, but he grabs his horns and knocks him into a wall. Rex then summons Ace to help Chomp, but does not stand a chance either. He is knocked away and when they charge together, Yang knocks them away with its tail. They use Thunder Storm Bazooka, but Shear recalls Yangchuanosaurus before the attack hit.
Spartacus vs. SpinyEdit
Battle interrupted by Sheer and Yangchuanosaurus
Spartacus vs. ShearEdit
Spartacus swings his sword. Shear gives Yangchuanosaurus its Spectral Armor form and deflects the blast. Spartacus swings the sword again, but the end is swung off and Yang beats Spartacus. Yang prepares to swallow him, but Chomp uses Lightning Strike to stop knock him away.
Battle interrupted by the D-Team
D-Team vs. ShearEdit
Shear uses Venom Fang, summoning Piatnitzkysaurus against Chomp. It breathed a purple mist at him, but Chomp dodged it. Rex and Zoe summon Ace and Paris who attack Yangchuanosaurus. While battling Yang, Chomp shakes off Piatnitzkysaurus and defeats him with Thunder Bazooka.
Shear uses Burning Dash against Ace and Paris, defeating them at the same time.
Rex and Zoe lose
Dr. Z comes with the Element Boosters, allowing Max to activate Chomp's DinoTector form to fight back on Yang's level. Chomp then uses Ultimate Thunder to defeat Yangchuanosaurus, destroying its Spectral Armor.
- Yangchuanosaurus dinosaur card
- Spectral Armor Yangchuanosaurus dinosaur card.
- Venom Fang move card (Piatnitzkysaurus)
- Burning Dash move card
- DinoTector Chomp dinosaur card
- Ultimate Thunder move card
- Zoe mentions the Pterodactylus, a genus of flying reptile not featured in Dinosaur King, when trying to find an escape route from the Roman army in the dead end alley; however, she mispronounces it as a "Ptero-du-actylus", when the name has no extra vowel at that point.
- When Yang is summoned, a Battlefield appears even though he and Spiny aren't fighting each other. It had been previously established that Battlefields required opposing dinosaurs to form, not simply multiple dinosaurs.
- The English name of the episode is based on the phrase "There's No Place Like Home" which was made famous in the 1939 MGM film The Wizard of Oz. Coincidentally, another episode is named "Dinosaurs, Ninjas and Bears! Oh My!" after another famous Oz quote.