Lightning Ax is a Lightning Move Card. It was only available in the Japanese arcade game.
It is the second After-effect Move for Lightning.
- Names (Japanese Kanji): 雷光斬斧 (Thunderstorm of Raikko)
- Attribute: Lightning
- Sign: Rock
- Usage Condition: This Move sometimes activates after you win with any move button.
- Effect: Create a curved blade of electricity anchored to your horns and use it to slice your opponent!
- Kakushin 2nd Edition (New; 051-雷; ft. Udanoceratops)
- Kakushin 3rd Edition (058-雷; ft. Triceratops vs. Irritator)
- Kakushin 4th Edition (059-雷; ft. Pentaceratops)
- Kakushin 5th Edition Super Ω (042-雷; ft. Super Brachyceratops Featured Character: Max)
- In the trailer of the Kakushin-era version of the arcade game, Chomp is seen using this Move in his Super form.
- Along with Blitz Counter, this was one of only two Lightning Moves to not appear in the anime.
|p · e · t||Lightning Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Blitz Counter · Electric Charge · Gatling Spark · Lightning Ax · Lightning Spear · Lightning Strike · Plasma Anchor · Thunder Bazooka · Thunder Driver|
|Special Moves:||Final Thunder · Ultimate Thunder · Spectral Punisher|
|Fusion Moves:||Thunder Storm Bazooka (with Wind)|
|TCG Lightning Moves|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.