Leaellyn Cure (Saura Healing in the Japanese arcade) is a Normal Move Card. It is only in the arcade game.
- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: Paper
- Compatibility Tabs: All
- Usage Condition: You must win with Paper to use this Move, after the "!" icon has appeared.
- Effect: Leaellynasaura comes and heals you slightly!
- 2007 1st Edition (New; 053-技; ft. Spinosaurus)
- 2007 1st Edition+ (053-技; ft. Spinosaurus)
- 2007 2nd Edition (070-技; ft. Ouranosaurus)
- 2007 3rd Edition (065-技; ft. none)
- 2007 4th Edition (065-技; ft. Deltadromeus)
- 2007 4th Edition+ (074-技; ft. Deltadromeus)
- Gekizan 1st Edition (040-技; ft. Ankylosaurus)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition+ (043-技; ft. Parasaurolophus)
- Artwork from one of its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Card Absorb Power.
- This Move can only be used twice for a Dinosaur. This mechanic is similar to Attack Boost, Defense Boost, Technique Boost, and Elemental Power.
- Whenever this Move summons Leaellynasaura, there seems to be a miscalculation of the walking animation of the dinosaur, making it keep walking briefly although it stopped moving forward. This error is also seen with Cryolophosaurus in Haste, Counterattack Recovery, and Light Recovery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.