- Species: Isisaurus
- Name: Genie
- Attribute: Water
- Owner: Sheer (Spectral Space Pirates)
- Location: Ancient Persia, A.D. 757
- Appeared In: Malice in the Palace
- Dinosaurs Defeated: Terry, Spiny, Tank, Paris, Pteranodon (by defeating Paris)
- Other: There was never a card for Isisaurus's armored form in the anime, as it was never affiliated with the Space Pirates until Sheer took control of it by forcibly adding Spectral Armor. It is the last new armored Water Dinosaur in the series.
- Hydro Cutter
- Genie sent three blades of water flying at Terry, Spiny, and Tank, slicing and defeating them.
- Attribute: Water
- Sign: Scissors
- Power: 2400
- Level: 7
- Life: 4
- Card Code: SAS-008/100
- Card Rarity: Gold Rare
- Image From: Ep. 70 anime scene
- [Aquatic World]
- Whenever you draw 1 or more cards, draw an additional card.
During the D-Team's storming of the 40 Thieves-controlled palace in Malice in the Palace, Sheer used her ship to add Spectral Armor onto Genie and take control of him. After capturing Zahrah, Sheer used Genie to fight Terry, Spiny, and Tank in their DinoTector forms, countering Terry's Heat Eruption with Hydro Cutter and then using the same Move to defeat all three of them. He then fought against DinoTector Paris, who used Metal Wing against him, summoning the three Pteranodon, but he knocked them away. After Sheer was lassoed by Aladdin and fell, Genie became outraged and defeated Paris (and thereby the Pteranodon) by stomping on her. However, Chomp and Ace were then summoned into their DinoTector forms to battle, combining Ultimate Thunder and Ultimate Wind to defeat Genie, destroying his Spectral Armor. Zoe reclaimed his original card (and Move Card).
- Genie wears a unique hodgepodge suit of Spectral Armor, consisting of a stegosaur's helmet, a stegosaur's back armor on the underside of its neck, a Grass Dinosaur's back, hip, and tail armor, a Wind Dinosaur's spiked knee pads, and unique unspiked pads on the backs of all its legs.
- As it appears in the Spectral Armor Shock TCG deck, it doesn't have the ability [Spectral Armor] that most other Spectral Armor Dinosaurs do.
|p · e · t||Water Anime Dinosaurs|
|Season 1:||Spiny · Saltasaurus · Suchomimus · Amargasaurus · Futabasaurus · Baryonyx · Ampelosaurus|
|Season 2:||Spiny · Shunosaurus · Shunosaurus/Armor · Jobaria · Jobaria/Armor · Spiny/Armor · Ophthalmosaurus · Futabasaurus · Baryonyx · Baryonyx/Armor · Genie · Isisaurus/Armor|
|p · e · t||Water Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Agustinia · Amargasaurus · Ampelosaurus · Baryonyx · Camarasaurus · Cetiosaurus · Dicraeosaurus · Futabasaurus · Gondwanatitan · Irritator · Isisaurus · Jobaria · Nemegtosaurus · Opisthocoelicaudia · Patagosaurus · Saltasaurus · Seismosaurus · Shunosaurus · Spinosaurus · Suchomimus · Titanosaurus|
|Move Card:||Futabasaurus · Ophthalmosaurus|
|Altered/Armored:||Amargasaurus/Alpha · Baryonyx/Armor · Baryonyx/Super · Brontosaurus/Armor · Camarasaurus/Super · Dicraeosaurus/Super · Irritator/Alpha · Isisaurus/Armor · Jobaria/Armor · Nemegtosaurus/Alpha · Opisthocoelicaudia/Super · Shunosaurus/Armor · Spinosaurus/Armor · Spinosaurus/Black · Spinosaurus/Super · Spiny/Armor · Spiny/Super · Suchomimus/Alpha · Titanosaurus/Super|
|Main:||Spiny · Genie|