Galli Rush is a Normal Move Card. It is only in the arcade game.
- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: Rock
- Usage Condition: You must win with any Sign after the symbol "!" has appeared to activate this Move.
- Effect: Gallimimus runs up and repeatedly pecks your opponent, lowing their Technique by 100, then it kicks them in the face for damage and runs off!
It is only available in the Japanese version.
- Kakushin 2nd Edition (New; 034-技; ft. none)
- Kakushin 3rd Edition (040-技; ft. none)
- Kakushin 4th Edition (043-技; ft. none)
- Kakushin 6th Edition Hyper Battle Museum (040-技; ft. none)
- The color of the Dinosaur (Gallimimus) and the Rock-Paper-Scissors icon (Rock) are both red. The other two Rush Moves (Struthio Rush and Dromiceio Rush) work similarly.
- When multiple Rush Moves trigger at once, the ornithomimids attack at once from different directions. Their order of arrival and left/middle/right positions in the group seem to be random.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.