Gaia Mountain is an Earth Move Card. It was only available in Japanese arcade and is the Non-sign Move for Earth.
- Japanese Kanji: 地神山脈 (Goddess Mountains)
- Attribute: Earth
- Sign: Critical
- Usage Condition: This Move activates when you win with your dinosaur's sign.
- Effect: Hit your opponent with your tail, press the two buttons onscreen to launch them into the air, then press three more buttons to hit a chunk of crystal at them with your tail! Finally, press four more buttons to make a large crystal spike jut out of the ground and bounce them onto a larger crystal spike jutting up that bounces them onto a giant crystal mountain that shoots out of the ground and spears them!
- Other: This Move equips to the dinosaur's Critical Move slot. During its usage, it will end early if you don't press the right buttons in the right order.
It was only available in the Japanese version.
- Kakushin 5th Edition Super Ω (New; 045-土; ft. Super Tarchia vs. Tyrannosaurus; ft. char. Dr. Taylor)
- Kakushin 6th Edition Hyper Battle Museum (059-土; ft. Stegosaurus vs. Allosaurus atrox)
|p · e · t||Earth Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Crystal Crusher · Earth Barrier · Earthquake · Gigarock Hammer · Mole Attack · Quake Saber · Rock Roller · Sand Trap · Spike Arrows|
|Special Moves:||Gaia Mountain · Ultimate Earth · Spectral Stinger|
|TCG Earth Moves|