Fire Scorcher (Death Fire in the arcade and DS game) is a Fire Move Card.
It is the After-loss Move of Fire.
- Japanese Kanji: 地獄死炎 (Fire of Hell)
- English: Death Fire
- Taiwanese: 死亡火炎
- Attribute: Fire
- Sign: Scissors
- Usage Condition: This Move activates when you win with any Sign after a loss triggering an elemental cataclysm.
- Effect: Win with any Sign in the next turn and lay the enemy to rest with a single blow: Create a huge fiery meteor and have it crash down and destroy your opponent!
- 2007 2nd Edition (New; 078-炎; featured Daspletosaurus)
- 2007 3rd Edition (074-炎; featured Tyrannosaurus)
- 2007 4th Edition (075-炎; featured Albertosaurus)
- 2007 4th Edition+ (085-炎; featured Albertosaurus)
- Gekizan 1st Edition (057-炎; featured Mapusaurus Featured Character: Reese)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition (064-炎; featured Yangchuanosaurus versus Styracosaurus)
- Gekizan 3rd Edition (069-炎; featured Acrocanthosaurus versus Ampelosaurus Featured Character: Zander)
- Kakushin 2nd Edition (038-炎; featured Abelisaurus)
- Kakushin 4th Edition (047-炎; featured Eocarcharia)
- Kakushin 5th Edition Super Ω (025-炎; featured Super Eocarcharia Featured Character: Goma)
- Kakushin 6th Edition Hyper Battle Museum (043-炎; featured Tyrannosaurus)
- Attribute: Fire
- Owner: Seth (betraying Alpha Gang)
- Used by: Terry (unsuccessfully), Saurophaganax, Black Tyrannosaurus
- First Appearance: Full Scheme Ahead
- Dinosaurs Defeated: Terry, Spiny, Tank, Chomp, Ace, Paris, Ampelosaurus
- Other: Seth created the Fire Scorcher Move Card in secret and had Terry test it out, but using it drained all of his energy, so Seth altered Saurophaganax to be able to use the Move properly. This Move was strong enough to defeat any normal dinosaurs in only one hit, even from full health. Black T-Rex later used it against the D-Team and Alpha Gang's small army of dinosaurs, but their 14-part Super Fusion Move managed to break through it. What happened to the card after Black T-Rex's defeat is unclear.
- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: None
- Card Code: DKBD-049/100
- Card Rarity: Gold Rare
- + 500; Only a [Black Dinosaur] can use this Move.
- If the Dinosaur you were battling was level 6 or above, your opponent must choose and discard 2 cards from their hand.
- Fire Scorcher is one of the only Moves in the anime to drain the energy of the dinosaur using it, and the only one that drains more energy than the dinosaur has, which is why Terry was defeated after he used it and Saurophaganax had to be altered as a countermeasure.
- It is perhaps by far the strongest Move Card in the anime, defeating three dinosaurs at once from full energy, and was also strong enough to stop the Fusion Move of 14 Dinosaurs for several seconds before being broken through.
- In the arcade game, you have to win after losing to use this Move. To signal this Move has become usable, a pair of red shockwaves will emit from the dinosaur after it has been knocked to the ground by its loss, and the next turn, a ring of dark purple flames will be circling around its feet.
|p · e · t||Fire Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Blazing Spin Attack · Burning Dash · Fire Bomb · Fire Cannon · Fire Scorcher · Flare Sword · Heat Eruption · Magma Blaster · Volcano Burst|
|Special Moves:||Crimson Flame · Ultimate Fire · Spectral Lancer · Omega Phoenix|
|TCG Fire Moves|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.