Final Thunder (Inazuma Phalanx in the Japanese version) is a Lightning Move Card.
- Attribute: Lightning
- Owner: Dr. Z (Alpha Gang) (never used), Max Taylor (D-Team)
- Used by: Chomp
- Debut: Clash for the Cosmos Stones
- Used to Defeat: Cryolophosaurus
- Effect: Throw your opponent into the air and hit them with a bolt of lightning from your horns. An arc of electric spheres will appear over you, which will expand into stakes of electricity—shoot them at your opponent to pelt them in midair!
- Other: Dr. Z specifically made this Move so that Max could defeat Cryolophosaurus. It was Chomp's tenth and final new Move Card.
- It was the only one of the "Critical" Sign Move Cards to be featured in the anime.
- It is the only Move Card introduced in any of the arcade's six Kakushin editions to feature in the anime, save for Brontikens' built-in Ultimate Move.
- The anime renames it "Final Thunder", likely to sound more like an extension of Ultimate Thunder instead of, like in the arcade, an unrelated Move.
- It is the last new Lightning Super Move and Move Card in general to debut in the anime.
|p · e · t||Lightning Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Blitz Counter · Electric Charge · Gatling Spark · Lightning Ax · Lightning Spear · Lightning Strike · Plasma Anchor · Thunder Bazooka · Thunder Driver|
|Special Moves:||Final Thunder · Ultimate Thunder · Spectral Punisher|
|Fusion Moves:||Thunder Storm Bazooka (with Wind)|
|TCG Lightning Moves|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.