Elemental Power is a Normal Move Card. It was only available in the arcade game.
- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: Scissors
- Usage Condition: This Move occasionally triggers when you win with any Sign.
- Effect: A surge of energy increases the potency of your element power against your opponents and reduce theirs on you! For example, your Fire Super Moves will be even stronger when attacking a Wind Dinosaur, and your opponent's Water Super Moves will have less effect on your Fire Dinosaur; the same goes for non-Move attacks.
- 6th Edition (New; 056-技; ft. Styracosaurus)
- 2007 1st Edition (045-技; ft. Ouranosaurus)
- 2007 1st Edition+ (045-技; ft. Ouranosaurus)
- 2007 2nd Edition (061-技; ft. Edmontonia)
- 2007 3rd Edition (056-技; ft. Sinraptor)
- 2007 4th Edition (056-技; ft. Brachyceratops)
- 2007 4th Edition+ (065-技; ft. Brachyceratops)
- Gekizan 1st Edition (035-技; ft. Baryonyx; char. Dr. Taylor)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition+ (038-技; ft. Carnotaurus)
- Kakushin 1st Edition (021-技; ft. Titanosaurus)
- Kakushin 4th Edition (024-技; ft. Lexovisaurus)
- Artwork from its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Cards Surprise Ally (Geki 1st) and Aura Excavator (6th).
- This Move can only be used twice for a Dinosaur. This mechanic is similar to Attack Boost, Defense Boost, Technique Boost, and Leaellyn Cure.