Dromiceio Rush is a Normal Move Card. It is only in the arcade game.
- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: Paper
- Usage Condition: You must win with any Sign after the symbol "!" has appeared to activate this Move.
- Effect: Dromiceiomimus runs up and repeatedly pecks your opponent, lowing their Technique by 100, then it kicks them in the face for damage and runs off!
It is only available in the Japanese version.
- Kakushin 2nd Edition (New; 036-技; ft. none)
- Kakushin 3rd Edition (042-技; ft. vs. Ceratosaurus)
- Kakushin 4th Edition (045-技; ft. none)
- The color of the Dinosaur (Dromiceiomimus, green) and the Rock-Paper-Scissors icon (Paper, blue) are both similar. They are identical in the other two Rush Moves (Galli Rush and Struthio Rush).
- When multiple Rush Moves trigger at once, the ornithomimids attack at once from different directions. Their order of arrival and left/middle/right positions in the group seem to be random.
- It was the only Rush Move not to be released in the final arcade wave, leaving it as the Rush Move with the fewest versions (though that edition merely recycled art from the other cards' latest versions).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.