The Diplodocoids were a branch of the sauropod family tree that included mostly medium-to-large animals with (typically) long necks and long, often whip-ended tails. Included families are Diplodocidae, Rebbachisauridae, and Dicraeosauridae; once a possible candidate, Nemegtosauridae is now more definitively a titanosaur group.
As sauropods, diplodocoids are Water Dinosaurs, although two appear in Grass Moves.
- Amargasaurus cazaui
- Amphicoelias/A. altus/A. fragilimus(?)
- Apatosaurus/A. ajax/A. louisae
- Australodocus bohetii
- Barosaurus lentus
- Brachytrachelopan mesai
- Brontosaurus/B. excelsus/B. parvus/B. yahnahpin (former synonym of Apatosaurus)
- Demandasaurus darwini
- Dicraeosaurus hansemanni
- Dinheirosaurus lourinhanensis (possibly Supersaurus)
- Diplodocus/D. longus(original, potentially dubious)/D. carnegii/D. hallorum
- Dyslocosaurus polyonychius
- Dystrophaeus viaemalae (possibly dubious)