Dino Stuffer (Stuffing Beam in the Japanese arcade) is a Normal Move Card. It was only included in the arcade game.
- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: Rock
- Compatibility Tabs: All
- Usage Condition: You have to lose against your opponent's Critical Move to use this Move; it activates immediately after the move buttons are pressed.
- Effect: When you lose to your opponent's critical move, a floating Alpha Mech flies over your opponent and emits a signal down over them, turning them into a stuffed toy, preventing them from attacking!
- 2007 4th Edition (New; 071-技; ft. Grass Dinosaur toy)
- 2007 4th Edition+ (080-技; ft. Grass Dinosaur toy)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition (047-技; ft. Fire Dinosaur toy)
- Gekizan 3rd Edition (046-技; ft. stegosaur Earth Dinosaur toy; ft. char. Dr. Z)
- Kakushin 1st Edition (026-技; ft. spinosaur Water Dinosaur toy)
- Kakushin 2nd Edition (023-技; ft. Lightning Dinosaur toy)
- Kakushin 3rd Edition (025-技; ft. Wind Dinosaur toy)
- Kakushin 4th Edition (029-技; ft. sauropod Water Dinosaur toy)
- Kakushin 6th Edition Hyper Battle Museum (034-技; ft. Fire Dinosaur toy)
- Series 2 4th Edition (New; 080-Move; ft. Grass Dinosaur toy)
- There are 10 different stuffed toys that your opponent can be turned into, with one for each of the seven Elements, including two for each Water and Earth (sauropods, spinosaurs, stegosaurs, and ankylosaurs each have their own), and one for Alpha Dinosaurs (also featured in one of Alpha Darts' effects).
- Owing to their groups' varied body designs, the Secret and Alpha Dinosaur toys seem to be themed recolors of the generic theropod of the Fire Dinosaur toy.
- Artwork from one of its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Card Alpha Sonar (07 4th/4th+).
- From tournament footage presented by current sources, it can be noted that this Move is extremely common to be used among players, quite possibly due to its capability of preventing a critical move attack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.