Dino Stuffer (Stuffing Beam in the Japanese arcade) is a Normal Move Card. It was only included in the arcade game.
- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: Rock
- Compatibility Tabs: All
- Usage Condition: You have to lose against your opponent's Critical Move to use this Move; it activates immediately after the move buttons are pressed.
- Effect: When you lose, a floating Alpha Mech flies over your opponent and emits a signal down over them, turning them into a stuffed toy, preventing them from attacking!
- 2007 4th Edition (New; 071-技; ft. Grass Dinosaur toy)
- 2007 4th Edition+ (080-技; ft. Grass Dinosaur toy)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition (047-技; ft. Fire Dinosaur toy)
- Gekizan 3rd Edition (046-技; ft. stegosaur Earth Dinosaur toy; Featured Character: Dr. Z)
- Kakushin 1st Edition (026-技; ft. spinosaur Water Dinosaur toy)
- Kakushin 2nd Edition (023-技; ft. Lightning Dinosaur toy)
- Kakushin 3rd Edition (025-技; ft. Wind Dinosaur toy)
- Kakushin 4th Edition (029-技; ft. sauropod Water Dinosaur toy)
- Kakushin 6th Edition Hyper Battle Museum (034-技; ft. Fire Dinosaur toy)
- Series 2 4th Edition (New; 080-Move; ft. Grass Dinosaur toy)
- Series 2 4th Edition (New; 080-技; ft. Grass Dinosaur toy)
- There are 9 different stuffed toys that your opponent can be turned into, with one for each of the seven Elements including two for each Water and Earth: sauropods, spinosaurs, stegosaurs, and ankylosaurs each have their own.
- Artwork from one of its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Card Alpha Sonar (07 4th/4th+).
- From tournament footage presented by current sources, it can be noted that this Move is extremely common to be used among players quite possibly due to its capability of preventing a critical move attack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.