Counter Blitz (Blitz Counter ブリッツカウンター in the Japanese arcade) is a Lighting Move Card. It was only available in the arcade game.
It is the After-loss Move for Lightning.
- Japanese: 閃光落雷 (Flashing Lightning)
- Taiwanese: 激電反擊 (Sudden Lightning Counterattack)
- Attribute: Lightning
- Sign: Rock
- Usage Condition: You have to lose with any move button after a loss to use this Move.
- Effect: If you lose, a bolt of lightning will shoot down from the sky and hit your opponent, damaging and stopping them from attacking!
- 2007 3rd Edition (New; 086-雷; ft. Triceratops vs. Yangchuanosaurus)
- 2007 4th Edition (085-雷; ft. Monoclonius vs. Tyrannosaurus)
- 2007 4th Edition+ (095-雷; ft. Monoclonius vs. Tyrannosaurus)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition (068-雷; ft. Chasmosaurus vs. Yangchuanosaurus)
- Gekizan 3rd Edition (075-雷; ft. Diceratops; ft. char. Rod)
- Kakushin 2nd Edition (048-雷; ft. Pentaceratops vs. Dilophosaurus)
- Kakushin 4th Edition (056-雷; ft. Monoclonius vs. Baryonyx)
- Kakushin 5th Edition (037-雷; ft. Albertaceratops vs. Apatosaurus; ft. char. Sheer)
- Artwork from its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Cards Energizing Spark (Geki 3rd) and Crackling (Kaku 2nd).
- To signal this Move has become usable, a pair of yellow shockwaves will emit from the dinosaur after it has been knocked to the ground by its loss, and the next turn, it will be surrounded by electrical discharges.
- The Kakushin 6th Edition Lightning Strike card's artwork looks extremely similar to Blitz Counter (especially the Gekizan 3rd card), which, combined with a lack of statistics shown on that version of the card, could lead to confusion over its identity. Closely examining it's displayed name, however, clears up this confusion.
- Along with Lightning Ax, this was one of only two Lightning Moves to not appear in the anime.
|p · e · t||Lightning Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Counter Blitz · Electric Charge · Gatling Spark · Lightning Ax · Lightning Spear · Lightning Strike · Plasma Anchor · Thunder Bazooka · Thunder Driver|
|Special Moves:||Final Thunder · Ultimate Thunder · Spectral Punisher|
|Fusion Moves:||Thunder Storm Bazooka (with Wind)|
|TCG Lightning Moves|