- Species: Triceratops
- Name: Chomp (ガブ Gabu)
- Owner: Max (D-Team)
- Attribute: Lightning
- Sign: Scissors
- Power: 2000
- Technique: 700
- Scissors (Critical): 690
- Rock/Paper: 430
- Type: Strength Type
- Card Rarity: Gold
- Ultimate Move: Ultimate Thunder
- Other: Like all armored arcade dinosaurs, he gains his armor after he battles enough to fill the bar at the bottom of the screen, using his Ultimate Move on the next win. The bar to use the Move again recharges quicker once he has his armor.
Like all armored dinosaurs, he was only available in the Japanese version.
- Gekizan 1st Edition (New; DT01-竜)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition (DT03-竜)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition+ (DT03-竜)
- Gekizan 3rd Edition (DT09-竜)
- 3D image edition (DT15-竜)
- Kakushin 1st Edition (DT21-竜)
- Kakushin 2nd Edition (DT27-竜)
- Kakushin 3rd Edition (DT33-竜)
- Kakushin 4th Edition (DT39-竜)
- Main article: Chomp
- Attribute: Lightning
- Owner: Max Taylor (D-Team)
- Debut: There's No Place Like Rome
- Dinosaurs Defeated: Yangchuanosaurus, Shantungosaurus, Tupuxuara (by defeating Shantungosaurus), Mapusaurus, Achelousaurus, Lanzhousaurus, Baryonyx, Pentaceratops, Pachyrhinosaurus, Genie (with Ace), Rajasaurus, Anchiceratops, Gigas (with Ace and Spiny), Cryolophosaurus, Maximus & Armatus (with Ace and Paris), Apatosaurus (with Ace and Paris)
- Other: Chomp can use Ultimate Thunder only when in this form. His was the first DinoTector form used overall, debuting shortly after Dr. Z finished the Element Boosters to finish his battle with Shear's Yangchuanosaurus. It is typically used as his main battling form once acquired.
- Ultimate Thunder
- Chomp charges up with lightning, stuns his opponent in place with a lightning bolt, then his tail armor propels him forward like a jet, ramming into them with a ball of electricity before tossing them away! Provided by Dr. Z.
- Plasma Anchor
- Chomp tosses an anchor of electricity to snag his opponent, then pulls them up and around through the air before slamming them into the ground! Provided by Dr. Z.
- Lightning Spear
- Chomp rams his opponent, pushing them into the air, when a burst of electricity shoots a spear of lighting through them! He sometimes uses it against opponents already airborne.
- Gatling Spark
- Chomp gets charged with electricity, then races up and rapidly pricks his opponent with his horns, jolting them with electricity faster and faster until he slams them away with a final hit! Likely provided by Dr. Z.
- Lightning Strike
- Chomp charges a ball of electricity between his horns, then shoot a bolt of lightning at his opponent!
- Thunder Driver
- Chomp rams and tosses his opponent into the air, getting charged with electricity before leaping up above them and spinning to drill them into the ground! Likely provided by Dr. Z.
- Final Thunder
- Chomp slams his opponent into the ground with his tail before flinging them into the air. He hits them with a bolt of lightning from his horns before an arc of seven electricity balls form over him and become pikes that shoot off and rapid-fire hit the opponent in midair! Provided by Dr. Z.
- Attribute: Lightning
- Sign: Rock
- Power: 2000, 1900 (PP1)
- Level: -
- Life: 3
- Card Code: DKS2-033/035, DKDS-084/100, DKDS-097/100, DKTA-084/100, SAS-078/100, PP1-003/006, DKJC-0??/100
- Card Rarity: Silver Rare (DKS2), Gold Rare (DKDS-SAS), Colossal Rare (DKDS), Colossal Exclusive (PP1), Thai Common (DKJC)
- Other: As a Dinotector Dinosaur, it can only be summoned by being placed on top of a small form Chomp with the [Dinotector On] ability. His card from the Jurassic Clash booster set is unreadable, so its abilities are unknown.
- [Lightning Master] (all)
- This Dinosaur can use all Lightning Super Moves.
- [Ultimate Power] (DKDS/DKS2)
- If this Dinosaur uses an Ultimate Super Move, it gains a extra +500 Power for that battle. (An Ultimate Super Move is any Super Move with "Ultimate" in its name.)
- [Bolt of Justice] (DKTA)
- When this Dinosaur battles a level 6 or higher Spectral Armor Dinosaur, this Dinosaur gains +500 Power during that battle.
- [D-Team Unification] (SAS)
- At the end of your turn, if you have "Paris (Battle Mode)" or "Ace (Battle Mode)" in play, you can choose a "Paris" or "Ace" in your deck and put it in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
- [Lightning Shield] (PP1)
- When this Dinosaur is attacked, you can reveal your hand. If all the cards revealed are Lightning cards, this Dinosaur has 2200 Power during that battle.
|p · e · t||Lightning Anime Dinosaurs|
|Season 1:||Chomp · Styracosaurus · Anchiceratops · Torosaurus · Pentaceratops|
|Season 2:||Chomp · Chomp/Armor · Diceratops · Diceratops/Armor · Achelousaurus · Achelousaurus/Armor · Pentaceratops · Pentaceratops/Armor · Pachyrhinosaurus · Pachyrhinosaurus/Armor · Anchiceratops · Anchiceratops/Armor · Maximus/Armor|
|p · e · t||Lightning Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Achelousaurus · Albertaceratops · Anchiceratops · Arrhinoceratops · Brachyceratops · Centrosaurus · Chasmosaurus · Diceratops · Einiosaurus · Eucentrosaurus · Monoclonius · Pachyrhinosaurus · Pentaceratops · Styracosaurus · Torosaurus · Triceratops · Udanoceratops · Zuniceratops|
|Altered/Armored:||Achelousaurus/Armor · Anchiceratops/Armor · Anchiceratops/Super · Arrhinoceratops/Alpha · Brachyceratops/Super · Chasmosaurus/Alpha · Chomp/Armor · Chomp/Super · Diceratops/Armor · Diceratops/Super · Einiosaurus/Alpha · Eucentrosaurus/Super · Maximus · Maximus/Armor · Pachyrhinosaurus/Armor · Pentaceratops/Armor · Pentaceratops/Black · Torosaurus/Super · Triceratops/Alpha · Triceratops/Armor · Triceratops/Super|
|Main:||Chomp · Maximus|
|p · e · t||DinoTector Dinosaurs|
|D-Kids:||Chomp/Armor · Ace/Armor · Paris/Armor · Triceratops/Armor · Carnotaurus/Armor · Parasaurolophus/Armor|
|Alpha Gang||Terry/Armor · Spiny/Armor · Tank/Armor · Tyrannosaurus/Armor · Spinosaurus/Armor · Saichania/Armor|
|p · e · t||Gold Rare Arcade Dinosaurs|
|Fire:||Tyrannosaurus (1st) · Mapusaurus (2nd)|
|Water:||Spinosaurus (1st) · Ampelosaurus (2nd) · Isisaurus (3rd)|
|Lightning:||Styracosaurus (1st) · Pentaceratops (2nd)|
|Earth:||Saichania (1st) · Euoplocephalus (2nd) ·|
|Grass:||Parasaurolophus (1st) · Saurolophus (2nd) · Lambeosaurus/magnicristatus (3rd)|
|Wind:||Carnotaurus (1st) · Megaraptor (2nd) · Allosaurus/atrox (3rd)|
|Other & Exclusive:||Acrocanthosaurus/Alpha · Chomp · Ace · Paris · Terry · Spiny · Tank · Saurophaganax · Tyrannosaurus/Black · Gojirasaurus · Eocarcharia|
|Armored:||Chomp/Armor · Ace/Armor · Paris/Armor Terry/Armor · Spiny/Armor · Tank/Armor · Eocarcharia/Armor|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.