- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: Paper
- Usage Condition: You must win against your opponent's Critical Move to use this Move.
- Effect: Absorb in, then burst out a surge of energy, increasing the Attack of the move button you just won with.
It was only available in the Japanese arcade.
- Gekizan 1st Edition (New; 043-技; ft. Giganotosaurus Featured Character: Spike Taylor)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition (048-技; ft. Brachylophosaurus)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition+ (047-技; ft. Brachylophosaurus)
- Gekizan 3rd Edition (047-技; ft. Mapusaurus Featured Character: Foolscap)
- Kakushin 3rd Edition (026-技; ft. Carcharodontosaurus vs. Deltadromeus)
- Attribute: Normal
- Owner: Gabbro (Space Pirates)
- Used By: Achelousaurus
- First Appearance: Monk in the Middle
- Used to Defeat: None
- Effect: Surge yourself full of energy, create a sandstorm to blind your opponent, knock them into the air, blast them with elemental energy, then jump up, hit them, and smash them into the ground!
- Other: Gabbro used it for his Achelousaurus against Chomp, where the attack featured excessive amounts of lighting despite not being a Super Move, and nearly defeated him.
- Attribute: Lightning
- Card Code: DKTA-058/100
- Card Rarity: Silver Rare
- +600; If a Spectral Armor Dinosaur uses this Move and you win this battle, your opponent can't attack or Dino Slash any Dinosaurs for the rest of the turn.
- If a Spectral Armor Dinosaur uses this Move and you lose this battle, you can return that Spectral Armor Dinosaur to your hand.
- In the arcade game, "Attack Boost" and "Attack Burst" are different cards, but the only difference is that Attack Burst is a stronger version that only activates after you win against your opponent's critical move.
- The only true way to tell them apart is by looking at their Japanese names: the last character of "Attack Boost" looks like a curved "7" with a degree sign (°) attached to the top right corner; the third to last character of "Attack Burst" is a long dash (—).
- While also featuring Attack Boost as a Normal Move, the TCG includes Attack Burst as a Lightning Move, likely due to the fact that when Achelousaurus used it, its effect stressed heavily on the dinosaur's natural Lightning Attribute.
- Artwork from one of its various arcade cards is also seen on the TCG Move Card Supernova (Geki 1st).
- This Move can only be used twice for a Dinosaur. This mechanic is similar to other stat buff Moves like Attack Boost, Leaellyn Cure, Defense Boost/Burst, Technique Boost, and Elemental Power.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.