- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: Paper
- Compatibility Tabs: All
- Usage Condition: You can win with any Sign to activate this Move.
- Effect: A surge of energy increases the Attack stat of the move button you just won with.
- 4th Edition (New; 040-技; ft. Acrocanthosaurus)
- 5th Edition (046-技; ft. Pachyrhinosaurus)
- 2006 Winter Season Edition (049-技; ft. Stegosaurus)
- 6th Edition (054-技; ft. Carnotaurus)
- 2007 1st Edition (043-技; ft. Saltasaurus)
- 2007 1st Edition+ (043-技; ft. Saltasaurus)
- 2007 2nd Edition (059-技; ft. Utahraptor)
- 2007 3rd Edition (064-技; ft. Spinosaurus)
- 2007 4th Edition (054-技; ft. Carnotaurus)
- 2007 4th Edition+ (063-技; ft. Carnotaurus)
- Gekizan 1st Edition (034-技; ft. Tarchia; ft. char. Dr. Taylor)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition+ (037-技; ft. Rajasaurus)
- 2nd Edition (New; 040-Move; ft. Acrocanthosaurus)
- 3rd Edition (046-Move; ft. Pachyrhinosaurus)
- 4th Edition (049-Move; ft. Stegosaurus)
- 5th Edition (054-Move; ft. Carnotaurus)
- Series 2 1st Edition (043-Move; ft. Saltasaurus)
- Series 2 2nd Edition (059-Move; ft. Utahraptor)
- Series 2 3rd Edition (064-Move; ft. Spinosaurus)
- Series 2 4th Edition (063-Move; ft. Carnotaurus)
- 2nd Edition (New; 040-招; ft. Acrocanthosaurus)
- 3rd Edition (049-招; ft. Stegosaurus)
- 4th Edition (054-招; ft. Carnotaurus)
- New 1st Edition (043-招; ft. Saltasaurus)
- New 2nd Edition (059-招; ft. Utahraptor)
- New 3rd Edition (064-招; ft. Spinosaurus)
- New 4th Edition (063-招; ft. Carnotaurus)
- New 5th Edition (060-招; ft. Pachyrhinosaurus)
- Attribute: Normal
- Card Code: DKCG-084/160
- Card Rarity: Common
- +400 or +700; If it's your turn, the Dinosaur that uses this Move gains +700 Power instead of +400.
- In the arcade game, "Attack Boost" and "Attack Burst" are different cards, but the only difference is that Attack Burst is a stronger version that only activates after you win against your opponent's critical move.
- The only true way to tell them apart is by looking at their Japanese names: the last character of "Attack Boost" looks like a curved "7" with a degree sign (°) attached to the top right corner; the third to last character of "Attack Burst" is a long dash (—).
- Artwork from its various arcade cards is also seen on the TCG Move Cards Final Fury (DKCG version) (Geki 1st), Surge of Strength (5th), and Shadow Power (07 2nd).
- This Move can only be used twice for a Dinosaur. This mechanic is similar to other stat buff Moves like Attack Burst, Leaellyn Cure, Defense Boost/Burst, Technique Boost, and Elemental Power.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.