Aqua Vortex is a Water Super Move card.
It is the After-loss Move of Water.
- Japanese Kanji: 龍渦施乱 (Dragon Whirlwind)
- Taiwanese: 海洋旋風 (Ocean Cyclone)
- Attribute: Water
- Sign: Paper
- Usage Condition: This Move activates when you tie with any Sign after a loss that randomly triggered an elemental cataclysm.
- Effect: Make a spinning vortex of water to wash up your enemy! It also makes them forget all of their Move Cards for the next round!
- 2007 3rd Edition (New; 079-水; featured Ampelosaurus versus Acrocanthosaurus)
- 2007 4th Edition (080-水; featured Dicraeosaurus versus Saurolophus)
- 2007 4th Edition+ (090-水; featured Dicraeosaurus versus Saurolophus)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition+ (067-水; featured Spinosaurus versus Tarbosaurus)
- Kakushin 1st Edition (042-水; featured Ampelosaurus versus Alioramus)
- Kakushin 3rd Edition (049-水; featured Gondwanatitan versus Anchiceratops)
- Kakushin 5th Edition Super Ω (031-水; featured Brontikens versus Alpha Dilophosaurus)
- Attribute: Water
- Owner: Seth (Alpha Gang) (never used), Rod (Alpha Gang), Foolscap (Space Pirates)
- Used by: Ampelosaurus, Shunosaurus
- Debut: Planes, Trains and Dinosaurs
- Used to Defeat (Ampelosaurus): Terry, Black T-Rex (in Super Fusion Move)
- Used to Defeat (Shunosaurus): None
- Effect: Make a spinning column of water rise around your opponent, spinning and lifting them, then disappear and drop them to the ground!
- Other: It was in Ampelosaurus' Dinosaur Card Capsule and activated with it; it defeated Terry. It was later claimed by Seth, but Rod got ahold of it and used it against Saurophaganax, and later to help defeat the Black T-Rex. Another copy was later used by Foolscap's Shunosaurus against Paris.
- In the DS Game it takes away 9 mp, it let's you attack in a tie, and you can only use it once.
- Artwork from its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Cards Whirlpool Renewal (07 4th/4th+) and Swirling Vortex (Kaku 1st).
- The arcade's effect of this Move is like triggering Move Breaker for all Signs at once.
- In the arcade game, you have to tie with any move button after losing to use this Move. To signal this Move has become usable, a pair of blue shockwaves will emit from the dinosaur after it has been knocked to the ground by its loss, and the next turn, a columns of water will be circling around its body. Please note that this occurs randomly after losses.
|p · e · t||Water Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Aqua Javelin · Aqua Vortex · Aqua Whip · Futaba Super Cannon · Hydro Cutter · Ocean Panic · Shockwave · Tragedy of the Sphere · Water Sword|
|Special Moves:||Neptune Stream · Ultimate Water · Spectral Destroy|
|TCG Water Moves|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.