Aqua Javelin (Aqua Javelin アクアジャベリン) is a Water Move Card which was only available in the Japanese arcade.
It is the second after-effect move for Water.
- Japanese Kanji: 噴龍水槍 (Dragon Water Spear)
- Attribute: Water
- Sign: Paper
- Usage Condition: This Move sometimes activates after you win with any move button.
- Effect: Send an arc of water that dives underground and then emerges as three sharp tendrils of water shooting into your opponent!
It was only available in the Japanese arcade.
- Kakushin 2nd Edition (New; 046-水; ft. Cetiosaurus)
- Kakushin 3rd Edition (052-水; ft. Spinosaurus vs. Eocarcharia)
- Kakushin 4th Edition (054-水; ft. Amargasaurus)
- Kakushin 5th Edition Super Ω (036-水; ft. Super Baryonyx; ft. char. Seth)
|p · e · t||Water Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Aqua Javelin · Aqua Vortex · Aqua Whip · Futaba Super Cannon · Hydro Cutter · Ocean Panic · Shockwave · Tragedy of the Sphere · Water Sword|
|Special Moves:||Neptune Stream · Ultimate Water · Spectral Destroy|
|TCG Water Moves|