- Name: Anhanguera santanae
- Name Meaning: Old Devil
- Diet: Piscivore
- Length: 4 meters
- Time Period: Middle Cretaceous
- Classification: Ornithocheiridae
- Place Found: Santana Formation, Brazil
- Describer: Wellnhofer, 1985
Dinosaur King Statistics
- Attribute: Normal
- Appears In: Move Cards (Anhanguera Dive)
- Sign: Scissors
- Owner: Foolscap (Spectral Space Pirates)
- Dinosaurs Defeated: Carnotaurus
- Other: It was summoned by Foolscap's Pachyrhinosaurus, and defeated Ace. It was defeated by Tupuxuara after Paris used Green Impulse. Later, Spiny uses Anhanguera Dive to save the D-Team after the bridge was cut down underneath them, as well as chases away Foolscap. Two of the Anhangueras saved Max and Rex from falling.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.