- Name: Anhanguera blittersdorffi/piscator
- Name Meaning: Old Devil
- Diet: Piscivore
- Wingspan: 4.6 meters (15 feet)
- Time Period: Early/Middle Cretaceous
- Classification: Pterosauria --> Pterodactylomorpha --> Pteranodontia --> Anhangueridae
- Place Found: Santana Formation, Brazil
- Describer: Wellnhofer, 1985
Dinosaur King StatisticsEdit
- Attribute: Normal
- Arcade Nickname: 舞い降りる悪魔 (The Demon Dancing Devil)
- Assist Moves:
- Anhanguera Dive: Anhanguera hits your opponent for extra damage!
- Attribute: Normal
- Owner: Foolscap (Spectral Space Pirates), Zoe Drake (D-Team), Ursula (Alpha Gang)
- Location: Ancient Persia, AD 757 (debut)
- Debut: Desert Heat
- Dinosaurs Defeated: Ace
- Other: Anhanguera is seemingly referred to as male once by Zoe.
Anhanguera was first summoned in Ancient Persia during Desert Heat, with Foolscap's Pachyrhinosaurus using Anhanguera Dive to attack and defeat Ace. Then, however, Zoe used Green Impulse, summoning Tupuxuara, which managed to defeat Anhanguera by dragging him along the ground. His card was reclaimed by (presumably) Zoe.
Later in Renaissance Paris, Ursula had Spiny summon him alongside Tank's Tupuxuara Dive to help save the D-Team after they fell off a collapsing bridge. This time, the move summoned 2 Anhanguera, who saved Max and Rex. They also helped Tupuxuara chase Foolscap away, one of them knocking him into the collapsed bridge's hanging remnants.
- Dr. Taylor's arcade comments:
- Original: 上下のクチバシにするどい歯がたくさんならんでいる翼竜（よくりゅう）だ。魚を食べていたらしい。
- Translation: A pterosaur with many sharp teeth in its beak. It seems to eats fish.
- It was the fourth pterosaur that appeared in arcade and its Assist Move is the first pterosaur Dive Move.
- Along with its Assist Move, it is the first Normal Dinosaur available as a Fossil card and is the 14th Fossil card in the arcade.
- Anhanguera's color (yellow) matches with the sign of its Move Card (yellow) in a similar manner as the pterosaurs in two of the other Dive Moves, Tupuxuara and Tapejara.
- Foolscap pronounces its name "anne-hann-ge-ra", while Ursula says "ahn-yon-gwe-ra", its 'correct' Portuguese pronunciation, having been found in Brazil.
|p · e · t||Move Card Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Anhanguera · Archaeopteryx · Cryolophosaurus · Dromiceiomimus · Gallimimus · Leaellynasaura · Pawpawsaurus · Piatnitzkysaurus · Quetzalcoatlus · Segnosaurus · Stegoceras · Struthiomimus · Tapejara · Troodon · Tupuxuara · Velociraptor|
|Grass:||Minmi · Muraenosaurus · Oviraptor · Pteranodon · Seismosaurus · Supersaurus · Tupuxuara|
|Water:||Futabasaurus · Ophthalmosaurus|