The Ammonite is a Dainason-only character.
- Name: Ammonoidea sp.
- Name Meaning: Horns of Ammon
- Diet: Crustaceavore
- Length: varies depending on species
- Time Period: Late Devonian - Late Cretaceous
- Classification: Mollusca --> Cephalopoda
- Place Found: Worldwide
- Describer: Zittel, 1884
Dinosaur King StatisticsEdit
- Name: unknown
- Other: Not much is known about it, except that it appears in the bottom-right corner of the Dainason website home page. It appears to be a musician, with a conductor's stick, a wig resembling Mozart's, and a tuba on its shell.
- This is the only creature featured in Dinosaur King to have had close living relatives before the Mesozoic Era.
- It, Microraptor, and the anime's Woolly Mammoth are the only creatures to appear without any connection to a Dinosaur or Move card, having no role in the arcade game nor TCG, which is why most of its statistics in Dinosaur King don't exist.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.