Alpha Dice (called ACT Dice in the Japanese arcade) is a Normal Move Card.
It is the second Alpha Move.
- Taiwanese: 亞法骰子
- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: Paper
- Usage condition: This Move activates when you win with Paper after the icon "!" has appeared.
- Effect: An Actroid walks in with a huge die and trips over a log, throwing the die. Whatever number is rolled determines how many Alpha Bomb Mechs explode around your opponent!
- 2007 3rd Edition (New; 070-技; ft. vs. Baryonyx)
- 2007 4th Edition (070-技; ft. Amargasaurus)
- 2007 4th Edition+ (079-技; ft. Amargasaurus)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition (046-技; ft. vs. Amargasaurus)
- Gekizan 3rd Edition (045-技; ft. none)
- Kakushin 2nd Edition (022-技; ft. none)
- Kakushin 4th Edition (028-技; ft. none)
- Attribute: Normal (Alpha)
- Sign: None
- Card Code: DKAA-047/100
- Card Rarity: Silver Rare
- Image From: Geki 3rd arcade card
- +?; Only an Alpha Dinosaur can use this Move. When you play this Move, reveal cards from the top of your deck until you reveal a Dinosaur. This Move's Power is based on that Dinosaur's level: 1 or 2 = +200, 3 or 4 = +400, 5 or 6 = +1000. Then, return the revealed cards to your deck and shuffle it.
- The die used features the Alpha Gang emblem as its "1".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.