Air Raid Storm is a Wind Move Card.
It was the Non-sign Move for Wind.
- Name (Japanese Kanji): 襲空轟嵐
- Attribute: Wind
- Sign: Critical
- Usage Condition: You have to win with your dinosaur's sign to use this Move.
- Effect: Hit your opponent with your tail, press the two buttons onscreen to throw them into the air, then press three more buttons to send a cluster of wind blades from your tail and slice them! Finally, press four more buttons and zip into midair to kick them down, then slap them with your tail, and for the finish, grab and spin them headfirst into the ground!
- Other: This Move equips to the dinosaur's Critical Move slot. During its usage, it will end early if you don't press the right buttons in the right order.
It was only available in the Japanese version.
- Kakushin 4th Edition (New; 071-風; ft. Rugops vs. Muttaburrasaurus)
- Kakushin 5th Edition Super Ω (057-風; ft. Super Sinraptor; ft. char. Rex)
|p · e · t||Wind Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Biting Wind · Cyclone · Dino Illusion · Hurricane Beat · Jet Shuriken · Mayfly · Ninja Attack · Sonic Blast · Tornado Toss|
|Special Moves:||Air Raid Storm · Ultimate Wind|
|Fusion Moves:||Thunder Storm Bazooka (with Lightning)|
|TCG Wind Moves|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.