- Species: Carnotaurus
- Name: Ace (エース Ace)
- Owner: Rex (D-Team)
- Attribute: Wind
- Sign: Rock
- Power: 2000
- Technique: 700
- Rock (Critical): 650
- Scissors/Paper: 425
- Type: Tie Defense Type
- Card Rarity: Gold
- Ultimate Move: Ultimate Wind
- Other: Like all armored arcade dinosaurs, he gains his armor after he battles enough to fill the bar at the bottom of the screen, using his Ultimate Move on the next win. The bar to use the Move again recharges quicker once he has his armor.
Like all armored dinosaurs, he was only available in the Japanese version.
- Gekizan 2nd Edition+ (New; DT07-竜)
- Gekizan 3rd Edition (DT10-竜)
- 3D image edition (DT16-竜)
- Kakushin 1st Edition (DT22-竜)
- Kakushin 2nd Edition (DT28-竜)
- Kakushin 3rd Edition (DT34-竜)
- Kakushin 4th Edition (DT40-竜)
- Main article: Ace
- Attribute: Wind
- Owner: Rex Owen (D-Team)
- Debut: Dinosaurs of the Caribbean
- Dinosaurs Defeated: Megaraptor, Gojirasaurus, Deinonychus, Afrovenator, Lexovisaurus, Genie (with Chomp), Gigas (with Chomp and Spiny), Maximus & Armatus (with Chomp and Paris), Apatosaurus (with Chomp and Paris)
- Other: Ace can use Ultimate Wind only when in this form. His Element Booster was first used against Gavro's Edmontonia and he first used Ultimate Wind against Sheer's Megaraptor, becoming the only main dinosaur whose armor and finisher debuts didn't match. It was the second one of the D-Team's Element Boosters to debut and the second overall, and is typically used as his main battling form once acquired.
- Ultimate Wind
- Ace surrounds himself in wind, then charges and jumps to be propelled forward by a cone of wind, ramming his opponent! Provided by Dr. Z.
- A tornado descends onto Ace, surrounding him with wind and boosting his ramming and throwing power!
- Hurricane Beat
- A pair of tornadoes merge around Ace's opponent, lifting and suspending them in the air; Ace then jumps over and kicks them repeatedly and rapidly in the face, then flips back and knocks them away with a swing of his tail! Acquired after Megaraptor's defeat.
- Sonic Blast
- Ace charges and shoots a swirling burst of wind from his mouth at his opponent, blasting them back! Its first usage showed him blasting into the sky in a tornado before rocketing down again to deliver the attack, but this part seemingly added nothing to the result and was never seen again. Likely provided by Dr. Z.
- Ninja Attack
- Ace runs forward and creates duplicates of himself, all of which jump up and land around his opponent, running in a circle around them; then, the Ace and his duplicates dash from one side to the other, slamming the opponent, the hits quickly becoming faster and faster!
- Attribute: Wind
- Sign: Rock
- Power: 2000, 1900 (PP1)
- Level: -
- Life: 3
- Card Code: DKDS-090/100, DKDS-100/100, DKTA-090/100, SAS-084/100, PP1-006/006, DKJC-???/100
- Card Rarity: Gold Rare (DKDS-SAS), Colossal Rare (DKDS), Colossal Exclusive (PP1), Thai Common (DKJC)
- Other: As a Dinotector Dinosaur, it can only be summoned by being placed on top of a small form Ace with the [Dinotector On] ability. His card from the Jurassic Clash booster set is unreadable, so its abilities are unknown.
- [Wind Master] (all)
- This Dinosaur can use all Wind Super Moves.
- [Ultimate Whirlwind] (DKDS)
- If this Dinosaur uses an Ultimate Super Move during your turn and wins the battle, it can attack again. (An Ultimate Super Move is any Super Move with "Ultimate" in its name.)
- [Justice Storm] (DKTA)
- When this Dinosaur attacks a Spectral Armor Dinosaur, your opponent loses 2 Life Points.
- [D-Team Claws] (SAS)
- If you have "Chomp (Battle Mode)" or "Paris (Battle Mode)" in play, the Special Dinosaurs that you have in play gain the ability [Twin Talons] (when this Dinosaur attacks your opponent directly, they lose 1 extra Life Point).
- [Wind Strengthening] (PP1)
- When this Dinosaur attacks, you can reveal your hand. If all of the cards revealed are Wind cards, this Dinosaur has 2200 Power during that battle.
|p · e · t||Wind Anime Dinosaurs|
|Season 1:||Ace · Utahraptor · Ceratosaurus · Megaraptor · Deltadromeus · Allosaurus|
|Season 2:||Ace · Majungasaurus · Majungasaurus/Armor · Ace/Armor · Megaraptor · Megaraptor/Armor · Gojirasaurus · Gojirasaurus/Armor · Afrovenator · Afrovenator/Armor|
|p · e · t||Wind Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Afrovenator · Allosaurus/fragilis · Allosaurus/atrox · Carnotaurus · Ceratosaurus · Deltadromeus · Dilophosaurus · Eustreptospondylus · Fukuiraptor · Gallimimus · Gojirasaurus · Indosuchus · Liliensternus · Majungasaurus · Megaraptor · Monolophosaurus · Neovenator · Piatnitzkysaurus · Rugops · Sinraptor · Szechuanosaurus · Troodon · Utahraptor · Velociraptor|
|Altered/Armored:||Ace/Armor · Ace/Super · Afrovenator/Armor · Allosaurus/Alpha · Carnotaurus/Armor · Carnotaurus/Super · Ceratosaurus/Alpha · Ceratosaurus/Super · Dilophosaurus/Alpha · Gojirasaurus/Armor · Liliensternus/Super · Majungasaurus/Armor · Majungasaurus/Super · Megaraptor/Armor · Megaraptor/Black · Monolophosaurus/Super · Sinraptor/Alpha · Sinraptor/Super|
|p · e · t||Gold Rare Arcade Dinosaurs|
|Fire:||Tyrannosaurus (1st) · Mapusaurus (2nd)|
|Water:||Spinosaurus (1st) · Ampelosaurus (2nd) · Isisaurus (3rd)|
|Lightning:||Styracosaurus (1st) · Pentaceratops (2nd)|
|Earth:||Saichania (1st) · Euoplocephalus (2nd) ·|
|Grass:||Parasaurolophus (1st) · Saurolophus (2nd) · Lambeosaurus/magnicristatus (3rd)|
|Wind:||Carnotaurus (1st) · Megaraptor (2nd) · Allosaurus/atrox (3rd)|
|Other & Exclusive:||Acrocanthosaurus/Alpha · Chomp · Ace · Paris · Terry · Spiny · Tank · Saurophaganax · Tyrannosaurus/Black · Gojirasaurus · Eocarcharia|
|Armored:||Chomp/Armor · Ace/Armor · Paris/Armor Terry/Armor · Spiny/Armor · Tank/Armor · Eocarcharia/Armor|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.