ACT Missile (ACT Missile アクトミサイル; would likely be called Alpha Missile if it had an English version) is a Normal Move Card. It was only available in the Japanese arcade.
- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: Rock
- Usage Condition: This Move activates when you win with Rock after the icon "!" has appeared.
- Effect: Instead of attacking this turn, an Actroid launches a giant missile into the air. A random number of turns later, it will fly down, crashing at your opponent's feet and exploding!
It was only available in Japanese arcade.
- Gekizan 3rd Edition (New; 052-技; ft. none; ft. char. Dr. Z)
- Kakushin 2nd Edition (026-技; ft. none)
- Kakushin 4th Edition (032-技; ft. none)
- Whether this Move's duration is truly random or influenced by the user's Technique is unclear.